Democrats Need Better Liars

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Their latest narrative about that football player is falling apart. Seems he forgot or they IGNORED one small fact. He IS an American hating islamic......

Colin-Kaepernick-sitting-anthem.jpg

Yes their America hating islamic who has made 100 million dollars so far in this country from other Americans HATES America and IS muslim.
Colin_Muslin1-600x386.jpg

If this prick who has made 100 million dollars here hates America so much.....
Kaepernick-jersey-600x249.jpg

He can f#ckin leave and take his goat with him.

Fury

It's not really important that he's a muslim, it's important that that degenerate still has his job.

Please don't watch any NFL until he's gone, or at least don't watch a 49'rs game.

What does the legless soldier (in the photo) have to do with anything?
Symbolism. He has no legs yet he still stands up for the national anthem.

:slap:
Thank you. I thought it was some kind of justification for war. But I still don't see what it has to do with that other guy. Is it criticizing him for NOT standing for the anthem? Why should he stand?

Their latest narrative about that football player is falling apart. Seems he forgot or they IGNORED one small fact. He IS an American hating islamic......

Colin-Kaepernick-sitting-anthem.jpg

Yes their America hating islamic who has made 100 million dollars so far in this country from other Americans HATES America and IS muslim.
Colin_Muslin1-600x386.jpg

If this prick who has made 100 million dollars here hates America so much.....
Kaepernick-jersey-600x249.jpg

He can f#ckin leave and take his goat with him.

Fury
Leave the goat. It's his first chance at happiness!

Thank you. I thought it was some kind of justification for war. But I still don't see what it has to do with that other guy. Is it criticizing him for NOT standing for the anthem? Why should he stand?
If you don't know the answer I don't see the need to explain.

It should be understood.

If you don't know the answer I don't see the need to explain.

It should be understood.
What's to understand: Song? Standing? Where's the connection?

Because he is standing as tall as he can possibly stand after his sacrifice, you stupid fuck.
'Stupid fuck'? I don't care if he sits or stands, It's only a stupid song. I don't wave my arms with a lit cigarette lighter just because some rock group wants me to either. If I pay for the ticket, I want so see the show, not perform for the one's I've paid for to see/hear. Those who do are the 'stupid fucks'.
you_sir_are_an_idiot_postcard-rb66e8cfacf26457a875eed1a4f911ede_vgbaq_8byvr_50.jpg

Because he is standing as tall as he can possibly stand after his sacrifice, you stupid fuck.
'Stupid fuck'? I don't care if he sits or stands, It's only a stupid song. I don't wave my arms with a lit cigarette lighter just because some rock group wants me to either. If I pay for the ticket, I want so see the show, not perform for the one's I've paid for to see/hear. Those who do are the 'stupid fucks'.
you_sir_are_an_idiot_postcard-rb66e8cfacf26457a875eed1a4f911ede_vgbaq_8byvr_50.jpg
Do you live in the United states?

you are why we need to remove liberals from the education system

Forum List

Back