Democrats Much More Harmful To America Than Russia

I am not advocating Sharia Law. Quite the opposite. I am advocating for people being free to practice what religion and celebrate what traditions they want. Christians can't encroach on non-Christians. Muslims can't encroach on non-Muslims.

Are you okay with honor killings? How about mutilation of female sex organs?
I thought there were plenty in our 30000 gun deaths every year. Dismemberments? Just watch investigation discovery every day,
Plenty in our Christian usa

I love the way the last line of the OP is "Error". It's fitting.

I dunno, I've but billions and billions of links on this site, and not one of them has ever read "Error".
Doesn't matter what it reads. There is no error. Just click the link and LEARN what your liberal OMISSION media masters have been withholding from you. And you're right when you say "I dunno"
Might help if you knew the def of liberal. Latin, free. For the individual and small gov.
Most of my corporatists friends (still sucking off the uneducated) are liberals and voted for trump. We know where our money is

So now we hear talk from unhinged Democrats of hiring a special prosecutor to take James Comey’s place, in investigating alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Oh brother!

And why would we do that when this fairy tale has not produced one shred of evidence, since it began quite some time ago. Just because Democrats say so ? And why is this phony charade even an issue. Do Democrats and their media running dogs not know how ridiculous it looks ? What if Denmark colluded with either campaign ? Or Germany ? Or Turkey ? Or Saudi Arabia ?

Actually Saudi Arabia DID collude with Hillary’s campaign. They pumped $50 Million into it. And they could be seen as at least as much of a US opponent as Russia, if not more so (if Russia can be seen as an opponent at all). Frankly, I don’t see where Russia has done much of anything in recent years, against the US, to rate all this hostility. What have they done against the American people that is so bad ?

In contrast, I see a whole lot of things that the Democrats have done against the American people. And we don’t need an investigation to show that.

Regarding harm to Americans, Democrats have >>>

1. Given sanctuary to illegal aliens, taking jobs from Americans.

2. Supported amnesty for illegal aliens, who also remove tens of Billions$$ from the US economy.

3. Lessen US tax revenues and services to Americans, by giving illegal aliens welfare.

4. Given support to Muslim Brotherhood front groups and individuals, including hiring them to White House jobs.

5. Have gotten Americans killed by supporting jihad (ex. Fort Hood attack)

6. Have gotten Americans killed by supporting gun-free zones (ex. Fort Hood, Chattanooga, San Bernardino).

7. Have opposed 1st amendment free speech & supremacy clause, to support Muslim sedition.

8. Have weakened US military.

9. Have incited race riots (ex. Ferguson, Baltimore)

10. Have supported racial discrimination. (ex. Affirmative Action)

11. Have exposed top secret US classified information, to the entire world.

12. Have supported sex perversion in gay pride day parades, SSM, and other things.

13. Supported outsourcing, costing America millions of manufacturing jobs.

14. Increased crime by opposing death penalty, and being lenient to criminals.

15. Erode US culture with multilingual, multicultural programs.

16. Represent a nuclear threat by support of the ISIS Trojan horse.

17. Supported formation and mobilization of ISIS (ex. Convoys & 2011 US troop pullout).

Instead of investigating Russian collusion with anybody, we should be arresting Democrats for treason.

Also, See >>>

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So rube, the white christer party controls all branches of government , yet you cry and whine about the dems, amazing!!
90% of the counties are red, but it's still Obamas fault.
I'm sure they will have some explanation when Don doesn't bring back $50 / hr high school jobs and the growth stays below 3%

Not agreeing with you does not mean we hate America.
But accepting the 27 items listed in the OP, sure DOES mean that. (or at least that you don't care about it)

I responded to you on the first page with some of the things you pointed out. I support same sex marriage, oppose the death penalty and think the military budget is too costly.
Those Above You Want You to Sink Even Lower

1. Sex itself is only between a man and a woman. Gayism is a fake sexuality. Self-indulgent escapists who are that deluded, obsessed, and addicted to sick behavior are a threat to society.

2. Those who oppose exterminating criminals are covering up their hatred for the victims and society in general. Before he came to power, Robespierre opposed the death penalty. That wasn't an example of the myth that "power corrupts"; he was being totally consistent.

3. The military can more than pay for itself, especially since 1973, when it became its duty to seize all Muslim oil.

Last edited:
" The military can more than pay for itself, especially since 1973, when it became its duty to seize all Muslim oil. "

This is absolute and unadulterated bullshit. The US military has NEVER seized Muslim oil properties or anyone else's oil property for that matter. And they sure as hell can spend only as much as Congress appropriates to them.

2. We can afford to cut an already bloated military budget. Even those who do/have served concede the government spends money on defense for things not necessary.
Sure, we waste too much money on defense, but we also waste a lot of money in our entitlement programs.

A lot of the military spending is used to pay our troops. It's employed people who not only pay taxes to our government, spend their money in our economy *mostly*, but also defend our asses so it's a good thing an many, many ways. Also honors our vets. Also pays for maintaining highways for military readiness (yea I know questionable since we've only been invaded once in the "modern" times, but I argue it's worth maintaining - admitted bias because a lot of that goes to Alaska heh)

Not agreeing with you does not mean we hate America.
But accepting the 27 items listed in the OP, sure DOES mean that. (or at least that you don't care about it)

I responded to you on the first page with some of the things you pointed out. I support same sex marriage, oppose the death penalty and think the military budget is too costly.
Those Above You Want You to Sink Even Lower

1. Sex itself is only between a man and a woman. Gayism is a fake sexuality. Self-indulgent escapists who are that deluded, obsessed, and addicted to sick behavior are a threat to society.

2. Those who oppose exterminating criminals are covering up their hatred for the victims and society in general. Before he came to power, Robespierre opposed the death penalty. That wasn't an example of the myth that "power corrupts"; he was being totally consistent.

3. The military can more than pay for itself, especially since 1973, when it became its duty to seize all Muslim oil.

Sex is only between a man and a woman? Since when? This is not 1986 anymore. Bowers v. Hardwick was overturned in 2003 on a 6-3 majority in Lawrence v. Texas. Adding another layer to that was Obergefell v. Hodges. It isn't a fake sexuality and gays are no threat to our society because they are gay.

It is not a hatred for victims or society. I think there is a logical reason to oppose the death penalty. If you have life without parole, killers get to live with the consequences for the rest of their lives knowing they wasted everything when they messed up. Death is too good for some people. You can make this more cost efficient and save public dollars if you get rid of the death penalty. Furthermore, this allows any person who is later exonerated to be free to live the rest of their life instead of having it taken from them. Any innocent person who is executed is just as much of a victim as the person who was killed to begin with.

Sex isn't only between human beings, nor is it only between living organisms. This is a brave new world.

The death penalty does need some change. Most of the time it needs to be carried out more swiftly. There are instances where taking the condemned out to the parking lot immediately after the jury is dismissed is appropriate.

Imagining that these killers ever live with the consequences and repent of their acts is pablum. They enjoy every second of their murders and relive them constantly.

Sex isn't only between human beings, nor is it only between living organisms. This is a brave new world.

The death penalty does need some change. Most of the time it needs to be carried out more swiftly. There are instances where taking the condemned out to the parking lot immediately after the jury is dismissed is appropriate.

Imagining that these killers ever live with the consequences and repent of their acts is pablum. They enjoy every second of their murders and relive them constantly.

That is talking in absolutes. The fallacy of your preposition is there is evidence withheld, new evidence emerging and not always getting a fair trial. You do that and you only perpetuate the problem, not solve it.

So now we hear talk from unhinged Democrats of hiring a special prosecutor to take James Comey’s place, in investigating alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Oh brother!

And why would we do that when this fairy tale has not produced one shred of evidence, since it began quite some time ago. Just because Democrats say so ? And why is this phony charade even an issue. Do Democrats and their media running dogs not know how ridiculous it looks ? What if Denmark colluded with either campaign ? Or Germany ? Or Turkey ? Or Saudi Arabia ?

Actually Saudi Arabia DID collude with Hillary’s campaign. They pumped $50 Million into it. And they could be seen as at least as much of a US opponent as Russia, if not more so (if Russia can be seen as an opponent at all). Frankly, I don’t see where Russia has done much of anything in recent years, against the US, to rate all this hostility. What have they done against the American people that is so bad ?

In contrast, I see a whole lot of things that the Democrats have done against the American people. And we don’t need an investigation to show that.

2. Supported amnesty for illegal aliens, who also remove tens of Billions$$ from the US economy.

3. Lessen US tax revenues and services to Americans, by giving illegal aliens welfare.

4. Given support to Muslim Brotherhood front groups and individuals, including hiring them to White House jobs.

6. Have gotten Americans killed by supporting gun-free zones (ex. Fort Hood, Chattanooga, San Bernardino).

7. Have opposed 1st amendment free speech & supremacy clause, to support Muslim sedition.

12. Have supported sex perversion in gay pride day parades, SSM, and other things.

17. Supported formation and mobilization of ISIS (ex. Convoys & 2011 US troop pullout).

Instead of investigating Russian collusion with anybody, we should be arresting Democrats for treason.

Also, See >>>

1. Police need to be held accountable for their actions. While I do not condone riots, I will say that I think officers have often abused their power and did not use lethal force in a justifiable manner.

2. It's hard to weaken a military when you spend more than the next several countries on defense. Combined. It's okay to cut some spending, put it into other programs and still have a strong military. This may come as a surprise, but just because you cut a single penny from the defense budget does not mean the sky is falling.

3. Same sex marriage is a human, civil right. It is settled law. Being gay is not a choice, as we have become more evolved and learned gay people are people just like the rest of us. If same sex marriage bothers you, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

4. How much outsourcing has Trump done? Even his executive order does not apply to him or his family.

5. The death penalty has failed us because it has not been a deterrent, not been cost efficient and has often executed people for crimes they did not commit.

6. As America, we should embrace ourselves allowing different cultures. There are rules and laws immigrants are expected to follow, but what they do with the freedoms we afford to them here is completely at their discretion.

7. Funny. I remember when we pulled out of Iraq that critics credited Bush for this because he was the one who signed the agreement of the leave date, but now that a terrorist organization has sprung up, it's Obama's fault even though they praised Bush at the time for creating the timeline.

On number 6 you forgot to add illegal in front of immigrants, glad I could help you remember that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, See >>>

1. Police need to be held accountable for their actions. While I do not condone riots, I will say that I think officers have often abused their power and did not use lethal force in a justifiable manner.

2. It's hard to weaken a military when you spend more than the next several countries on defense. Combined. It's okay to cut some spending, put it into other programs and still have a strong military. This may come as a surprise, but just because you cut a single penny from the defense budget does not mean the sky is falling.

3. Same sex marriage is a human, civil right. It is settled law. Being gay is not a choice, as we have become more evolved and learned gay people are people just like the rest of us. If same sex marriage bothers you, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

4. How much outsourcing has Trump done? Even his executive order does not apply to him or his family.

5. The death penalty has failed us because it has not been a deterrent, not been cost efficient and has often executed people for crimes they did not commit.

6. As America, we should embrace ourselves allowing different cultures. There are rules and laws immigrants are expected to follow, but what they do with the freedoms we afford to them here is completely at their discretion.

7. Funny. I remember when we pulled out of Iraq that critics credited Bush for this because he was the one who signed the agreement of the leave date, but now that a terrorist organization has sprung up, it's Obama's fault even though they praised Bush at the time for creating the timeline.

On number 6 you forgot to add illegal in front of immigrants, glad I could help you remember that.

Since when is every immigrant who comes here an illegal immigrant?

Also, See >>>

Since when is every immigrant who comes here an illegal immigrant?
The Melting Pot Has Had a Meltdown

Since the time when the elites' government didn't ask whether American citizens wanted to take wealth and opportunities away from ourselves and our descendants and then give them away to foreigners. This country was only a "Nation of Immigrants" until it became a Nation of Americans. Those who want to put the majority in its place, whether they are "We Owe the World" Liberals or "Democracy Is Mob Rule" Conservatives are traitors and must be shamed, shunned, and silenced.

1. No, officers have NOT "often" abused their power. Almost all the police shootings demonized in the media as racially motivated and wrong, turned out to be justified, not to mention the millions of unreported police interactions that occur every day, without inappropriate force or bias.

2. No it's not hard to weaken the military, when you cut it's budget, and fire all the good generals and replace them with yes men, as Obama did.

3. Being gay IS a choice made by sex perverts (NOT like the rest of us), whose abnormal behavior we should not be encouraging. Go look in YOUR OWN mirror.

4. Trump has done zero outsourcing that I know of. So no, his executive order does not apply to him.

5. Of course the death penalty HAS been a deterrent . This absolutely proven by 2 things. That many who don't receive it, go on to kill again. NONE of those who do receive it, ever kill again. They are deterred by being dead. CNN doesn't mention this do they ? :rolleyes:

6. Allowing different cultures erodes our American culture. We should have one language (English) in all our govt forms, billboards, phone recordings, etc
NATION - a community of people with a territory, economic system and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition)

7. Bush isn't the topic. Obama is who pulled the troops out. He's the one who supported Major Nidal Hasan, even after Hasan killed 13 US soldiers, and Obama called it "workplace violence" instead of Muslim terrroism, and Obama made agreement with al Baghdadi to allow the ISIS convoys to roll unmolested. And they did just that.

1. Officers have abused their power, both in fatal and non-fatal methods. Video has shown this. If this wasn't the case, officers would not be fired, nor would they be arrested. If we do not police the police, we fail.

2. We can afford to cut an already bloated military budget. Even those who do/have served concede the government spends money on defense for things not necessary.

3. Science contradicts your claim about homosexuality being a choice. If you say the Sun revolves around the Earth, people look at you funny. If you say the Earth is flat, people look at you funny. If you say homosexuality is a choice, a portion of the country agrees with you. You are entitled to your own opinion, not to your own facts.

4. Trump and Ivanka have had their clothes mad by foreigners and employ foreign workers.

5. The death penalty is not a deterrent because it does not stop society from killing. Life without parole should perfectly suffice.

6. Having multiculturalism means we accept Freedom of Religion. We have no established national language and people are free to celebrate whichever holidays or traditions they want as long as they do not encroach on others.

7. If you kill while you're on the job, that is workplace violence. Bush invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam, and which helped plant the seeds. The people who criticize Obama for pulling out were the same ones who credited Bush for withdrawing.
I'm out of time on this library computer so here 's your response. >>

1. No, officers have NOT "often" abused their power. Almost all the police shootings demonized in the media as racially motivated and wrong, turned out to be justified, not to mention the millions of unreported police interactions that occur every day, without inappropriate force or bias.

2. No it's not hard to weaken the military, when you cut it's budget, and fire all the good generals and replace them with yes men, as Obama did.

3. Being gay IS a choice made by sex perverts (NOT like the rest of us), whose abnormal behavior we should not be encouraging. Go look in YOUR OWN mirror.

4. Trump has done zero outsourcing that I know of. So no, his executive order does not apply to him.

5. Of course the death penalty HAS been a deterrent . This absolutely proven by 2 things. That many who don't receive it, go on to kill again. NONE of those who do receive it, ever kill again. They are deterred by being dead. CNN doesn't mention this do they ? :rolleyes:

6. Allowing different cultures erodes our American culture. We should have one language (English) in all our govt forms, billboards, phone recordings, etc
NATION - a community of people with a territory, economic system and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition)

7. Bush isn't the topic. Obama is who pulled the troops out. He's the one who supported Major Nidal Hasan, even after Hasan killed 13 US soldiers, and Obama called it "workplace violence" instead of Muslim terrroism, and Obama made agreement with al Baghdadi to allow the ISIS convoys to roll unmolested. And they did just that.

I am not advocating Sharia Law. Quite the opposite. I am advocating for people being free to practice what religion and celebrate what traditions they want. Christians can't encroach on non-Christians. Muslims can't encroach on non-Muslims.
1. Islam is not a religion, and if the US was smart (like Italy for just one example), they would declare Islam not a religion, and like Italy, would not grant it religious tax status.

2. But Muslims DO encroach on non-Muslims. That is the doctrine of the Muslim Brotherhood, and their dozens of US front groups.

Sounds like you need to get away from liberal OMISSION media.

1. Islam is not a religion, and if the US was smart (like Italy for just one example), they would declare Islam not a religion, and like Italy, would not grant it religious tax status.

A Temporary Start-Up Document and Nothing More

Constitutionalism is not a religion, either. We should make our own laws instead of being ordered around by a secular Bible from the horse-and-buggy era. It doesn't make any difference whether Islam is a religion or not; it is a perpetual threat to democracy, just like those who preach that we live in a Constitutional republic are.

A Temporary Start-Up Document and Nothing More

Constitutionalism is not a religion, either. We should make our own laws instead of being ordered around by a secular Bible from the horse-and-buggy era. It doesn't make any difference whether Islam is a religion or not; it is a perpetual threat to democracy, just like those who preach that we live in a Constitutional republic are.
That's correct. Religion or no religion, Islam is 100% unconstitutional and illegal by virtue of its supremacy and violation of the Constitution's Supremacy clause (Article 6, Section 2, part 1)

Forum List

Back