Democrats meet with moderator to rehearse "debate".

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
With just three on stage, Democratic debate moderator plans to dive deep

“Our goal is to ask the candidates questions that help to illuminate for primary voters their differences on key issues — the way they would work to make life better for average Americans. So we’re going to be focusing, as we’ve always planned, on the issues that people care about,” Cordes said.

In other words they're going to coordinate a strategy to market a giant steaming heap of failed regressive bullshit during their so called "debate", as if anyone with any brains will even be watching it.

I swear that hitlary could shoot a pregnant woman in the face on the capital steps, cut the baby out and eat it, and the bed wetter sycophants in the media would call it a brave demonstration of women's reproductive rights and the horror of gun violence.

She'd probably get a nobel prize.

With just three on stage, Democratic debate moderator plans to dive deep

“Our goal is to ask the candidates questions that help to illuminate for primary voters their differences on key issues — the way they would work to make life better for average Americans. So we’re going to be focusing, as we’ve always planned, on the issues that people care about,” Cordes said.

In other words they're going to coordinate a strategy to market a giant steaming heap of failed regressive bullshit during their so called "debate", as if anyone with any brains will even be watching it.

I swear that hitlary could shoot a pregnant woman in the face on the capital steps, cut the baby out and eat it, and the bed wetter sycophants in the media would call it a brave demonstration of women's reproductive rights and the horror of gun violence.

She'd probably get a nobel prize.

Put a little ketchup on the baby and it would probably be pretty tasty

This story is on FIRE! It has hit the echo chamber with ferocity.

The Dems are fixing the debate.....it's all staged. They are going over lines and will be simply revising their roles tomorrow. The questions are all determined by the candidates! It's not fair! It's not fair I tell ya!

And you think that the republicans don't rehearse...:uhh:

That is why Trump is up in the polls because he seems like the least rehearsed, not just the same old Toe Jam that the candidates throw out with some people falling for it every time because they pray or talk patriotic.

The Dems are fixing the debate.....it's all staged. They are going over lines and will be simply revising their roles tomorrow. The questions are all determined by the candidates! It's not fair! It's not fair I tell ya!
Fair is not the question idiot. Its a ruse a scam, but that IS what your ilk do.

Fair is not the question idiot. Its a ruse a scam, but that IS what your ilk do.
Damn you caught us. Fuck lonelaugher we were so close!

Damn you caught us. Fuck lonelaugher we were so close!

I know! I'm afraid that they'll also figure out that we've cloned Trump and made him appear crazed last night. We are so poor at keeping things from these nuts!

It's just a show and they know it won't be watched much anyway. On a Saturday night? Yeah right, their fans will be hitting the bongs and partying. It's just a formality so they can say they had debates, Hillary is their chosen one. And after being passed over 8 years ago, with all the baggage....

Who wrote the script?

:lol:

Back in September it was reported that Hillary was rehearsing with Spielberg's people to make her seem more likeable.

Forum List

Back