Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks

No, it's not.
Sorry pal! cant cheat to win those votes shall not count

It's not uncommon for polling places to stay open later during high turnout elections. Sorry, bud, your guy lost.
In fact...most polling places will not close until the line ends...thus ensuring that every American gets the right to vote.

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks

No, it's not.

It's not uncommon for polling places to stay open later during high turnout elections. Sorry, bud, your guy lost.
Against the law.. can’t cheat to win.. anyways I wish you luck

I don't need luck. Bevin lost the election. If his argument is going to be that less legally registered voters should have voted then that's a losing argument nobody is going to go along with.

No, it's not.

I don't need luck. Bevin lost the election. If his argument is going to be that less legally registered voters should have voted then that's a losing argument nobody is going to go along with.

He won with the men and that will
Bring martial
Law to stop the unwise from
Voting in crooks

No, it's not.

He won with the men and that will
Bring martial
Law to stop the unwise from
Voting in crooks

Are you having a stroke?

No, it's not.

In fact...most polling places will not close until the line ends...thus ensuring that every American gets the right to vote.
Come earlier

Feel bad for the REAL voters of Virginia. The leftist packed courts ripped up the districts and Northern Virginia elitists now get to tell the WHOLE state how its gonna be run...sad day for Americans who live in Virginia. Glad I didn't move there because I would be planning a move.

The cause is the low logic women that has been brainwashed by the crooks
It needs to go back to white men only voting.

I nominate you for chairperson for the GOP. Your agenda is right on target!
How do we know that Odium ISN'T secretly the GOP chairperson posting here?

No, it's not.

Come earlier

People have real jobs and families to take care of. Last thing they need is some asshole who wants to take away their right to vote because the election didn't turn out how they wanted it.

No, it's not.

Hey I wish you luck! The new BLACK REPUBLICAN AG will decide

As long as people are still on line before the polls close, you can keep them open later

No, it's not.

Actually he won't be in office when it's decided, but I wouldn't expect you to be smart enough to figure that out. He'd probably go with the election results anyway.

Wow poor democrats hahah
Democrats won Kentucky governorship.

Democrats flipped the Virginia Senate, May flip the Virginia House, giving Democrats complete control.

Wow. Poor Democrats! :auiqs.jpg:
He’s no democrat.. just like jones in Alabama that voted with trump 100%of the time
Hey, lets talk about Alabama. Jeff Sessions wants his seat back and Donnie will help him WIN!
Pedo Roy Moore wants it too.

View attachment 288240 State is 95%’red but because of democrats Control of the schools in the city absolutely no diversity of thought.. probably massive amounts of cheating.
How do you figure 95 percent Red?
More like 55 percent
Because the pic I posted was bright red lol

And this is you in a nutshell. Things like math or counting are out of your scope of ability, but you can look at a picture and see the pretty colors.

The math that counts is the majority of the men’s vote and if their view don’t count they will rise and stop the brainwashed lower logic voters

Because of this big gender gap martial law is coming to make logic tests for voting

you are one of the more boring trolls, so unoriginal
INCEL boys are rather pathetic, aren't they? Can't get laid....................for very good reason.

Looks like the democrat won the ky election by half of 1 %

After the polls said he would win by 17%

So the polls does election rigging by energizing the democrats and deflating the republicans

That is election rigging and high treason

And the election will have the men electing the republican and the more women electing the democrat

That monster gender gap will bring martial law to stop the unwise from electing crooks

The men will finally have had enough of women getting brainwashed and electing crooks to destroy the nation

This will increase the chance for martial law to bring logic tests for voting
A win is a win, no matter what.

Wrong dead wrong

Check who votes for whom

And when you do

If the higher logic men majority votes for a person and that person does not win .. martial law will come to bring logic tests for voting

Trump is all set to bring martial law and will lock up the deep state crooks
^^^

Spoken like an incel one track mind.
Probably typing one handed too.

No, it's not.

Come earlier

People have real jobs and families to take care of. Last thing they need is some asshole who wants to take away their right to vote because the election didn't turn out how they wanted it.
I’m sure Americans that had there voted taken away because of illegals feel the same way. Plus all the Americans that showed up on time

As long as people are still on line before the polls close, you can keep them open later
Well when you subtract the illegal votes and the people that showed up very late.. could be millions

Actually he won't be in office when it's decided, but I wouldn't expect you to be smart enough to figure that out. He'd probably go with the election results anyway.
I’m just the messenger don’t shot me lol

View attachment 288240 State is 95%’red but because of democrats Control of the schools in the city absolutely no diversity of thought.. probably massive amounts of cheating.
How do you figure 95 percent Red?
More like 55 percent
Because the pic I posted was bright red lol

And this is you in a nutshell. Things like math or counting are out of your scope of ability, but you can look at a picture and see the pretty colors.
I can count but why are too dense areas winning elections for an entire state that voted against that dance area, no diversity in democrat run towns because the don’t allow free speech! We should tell areas that don’t allow free speech they’re not allowed to vote
LOL! How very Constitutional of you. Damn, if this is how you get from lil loss in Kentucky...I can only imagine you if Trump loses....I can hardly wait! Unless you just cower in your basement corner and wait for the world to end!
And the videos of men crying, boo hoo hoooo.

Come earlier

I’m sure Americans that had there voted taken away because of illegals feel the same way. Plus all the Americans that showed up on time

Illegals? Now we're talking about the wingnut wet dream of illegals voting in our elections en masse? You seem to do this a lot, you make a really shitty argument, it doesn't hold up so then you move onto the next shitty argument as though it were the same thing.

I’m just the messenger don’t shot me lol

Well, whoever manages your paper route should fire you.

Come earlier

Illegals? Now we're talking about the wingnut wet dream of illegals voting in our elections en masse? You seem to do this a lot, you make a really shitty argument, it doesn't hold up so then you move onto the next shitty argument as though it were the same thing.
Well we told you democrats about the border.. you brought this upon your self

Forum List

Back