Democrats In Your Sex Life

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Well, here we go.

Gillibrand can't get hers....so she's after others.

This is way to funny.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/16/gillibrand-yes-means-yes-should-go-nationwide/

Affirmative consent, often known as “only yes means yes,” is a standard that holds that an individual commits sexual assault if he or she does not receive explicit prior consent for each sexual act committed with another person. This standard is an alternative to the “no means no” standard that prevails in criminal law, where a rape or sexual assault only occurs if a person explicitly refuses their consent, or is incapacitated and unable to either grant or refuse consent.

I think they should produce a form that you have to stop and sign before you go on. Even married couples will need a sheet to keep track.........

Of course, I'd love to see this applied to all those black women who have kids but can't name the dad. With that list, we'll chase them down and make them pay for the kids (instead of forcing us to).

Hey ! Maybe Gillibrand is onto something.

Any chance we can get that form signed BEFORE the date? Sure would save a lot of money ...

Apparently, it's all about "legitimate sex" and if you don't have proof....you might be getting sex you don't want....in prison.

Well, isn't it strange how the left isn't calling this one out as something that will go into people's private lives.

I'd like to know how this is going to avert the "he said, she said" conundrum.

Forum List

Back