Democrats Ideal Voter

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
DEMOCRATS' IDEAL VOTER: ILLEGAL ALIEN, SINGLE MOTHER, CONVICTED FELON
July 18, 2012

Before taking the oath of office, Barack Obama vowed to fundamentally transform the United States. He has certainly done so. For example, Obama has:

-- destroyed the job market;

-- sent billions of taxpayer dollars to Wall Street, companies overseas, his campaign contributors and public sector unions;

-- forced the passage of a wildly unpopular national health care law on a purely partisan vote;

-- come out for gay marriage;

-- refused to enforce laws on illegal immigration;

-- eliminated the work requirement for welfare.

Ann Coulter - Official Home Page

No, I thought it was a big old fluffy dumb assed sheep...

But if i vote for obama he will take care of me, he will pay my mortgage and put gas in my car!

Or so I was told in 2008 :p

people still believe that to this day, i was reading last week where a utility scam hit big because of the social media out there and the tag for most people was "the obama administration will pay ur electric bill" and bam big ol scam and people the banks realized it many were taken in. The people really bought into the fact that the GOP has been holding everything from them and they believed obama was opening the treasury for them. Its silly and sad at the same time.

No, I thought it was a big old fluffy dumb assed sheep...

But if i vote for obama he will take care of me, he will pay my mortgage and put gas in my car!

Or so I was told in 2008 :p

people still believe that to this day, i was reading last week where a utility scam hit big because of the social media out there and the tag for most people was "the obama administration will pay ur electric bill" and bam big ol scam and people the banks realized it many were taken in. The people really bought into the fact that the GOP has been holding everything from them and they believed obama was opening the treasury for them. Its silly and sad at the same time.

In Atlanta the scammers selected 'certain' zip codes to call and manged to get bank account and SS#'s from as many as 100 people in just a few hours.

July 18, 2012

Before taking the oath of office, Barack Obama vowed to fundamentally transform the United States. He has certainly done so. For example, Obama has:

-- sent billions of taxpayer dollars to Wall Street, companies overseas, his campaign contributors and public sector unions;

-- forced the passage of a wildly unpopular national health care law on a purely partisan vote;

That's the Democrat base and we saw that in PA alone that's 10% of the vote. You have to wonder if Dems would win any state without voter fraud

Obama has not ever done what he said from the get go. I heard the one about the car, what a dumb statement and it was from one of his people. Almost anybody would be better, even me.

July 18, 2012

wow....how logical and reasonable of you....oh, I get it....it's an antonym....like FAUX uses with fair and balanced.

Forum List

Back