Democrats have a secret weapon

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald J Trump!

In the last few months, as his legal woes have intensified, his rambling statements have become more and more looney. Wild claims of massive voter fraud, demands to be reinstated as President, partisan witch hunts, (not so) subtle hints that we need to tear up the constitution, and Republican lawmakers that refuse to distance themselves from him have left moderate republicans rethinking their party affiliations and voting habits.

Democrats didn't do anything special in 2022, just a normal set of political campaigns, then they sat back and let "The Donald" drag the GOP down to another disappointing election.

Those are the facts, Jack. Just the facts! :dunno:

Democrats have a secret weapon​

joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

Donald J Trump!

In the last few months, as his legal woes have intensified, his rambling statements have become more and more looney. Wild claims of massive voter fraud, demands to be reinstated as President, partisan witch hunts, (not so) subtle hints that we need to tear up the constitution, and Republican lawmakers that refuse to distance themselves from him have left moderate republicans rethinking their party affiliations and voting habits.

Democrats didn't do anything special in 2022, just a normal set of political campaigns, then they sat back and let "The Donald" drag the GOP down to another disappointing election.

The Love Affair of the Ages! You fools just can't quit this obsession.

Please keep it up. The many, many hours of entertainment you have given us are precious!

Donald J Trump!

LOL! I bet you thought that up all on your own, dintcha?

Bless your heart!

The Love Affair of the Ages! You fools just can't quit this obsession.

Please keep it up. The many, many hours of entertainment you have given us are precious!
As precious as your many posts where you are victimised for not hating Trump enough.

As precious as your many posts where you are victimised for not hating Trump enough.

Oh, I guess reading comprehension is not your thing. Every time I mention the reaction my acquaintance had to my reluctance to join her Trump hate circle jerk, I express my gratitude for the incident which rid me of the toxic dead weight of the woman's presence in my life.

But you go on trying. Maybe some more ESL classes, comrade.

Your opinion has been noted.

Thanks for trying to participate.

Oh, I guess reading comprehension is not your thing.

We've had a team of experts on cnm for a year studying trying to determine just what their "thing" is!
We are still working on the problem, but so far we have determined that:
  • posting well
  • saying intelligent things
  • keeping good company
  • dressing well
  • smart election decisions and
  • making good choices in life
None of these are his/her "thing."

Donald J Trump!

I disagree.

I think it will launch DeSantis, who is doing his best thing in Florida and flying under the radar.

So what conversations did you want to have?

Forgotten?

I mean, it looks like you've already forgotten there were more than one.

So you can't answer my question. Come back when you can.

Advice -- When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Forum List

Back