Democrats for Trump

Former Democratic presidential hopeful Jim Webb not closing the door on voting for Trump
Julia Manchester, CNN
Fri March 4, 2016

(CNN)Former Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb said Friday he is not ruling out voting for GOP front-runner Donald Trump.

"I'm not sure yet. I don't know who I am going to vote for," Webb, who dropped out of the Democratic presidential primary in October, told the hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe," when asked if he'd vote for the real estate mogul.

"The reason why Donald Trump is getting so much support right now is because people are seeing him as the only one who has the courage to clean out the stables of the American governmental system right now," Webb said.

Jim Webb: No vote for Hillary Clinton, not sure on Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Tip of the iceberg Americans on both sides of the isle are fed up with losing their jobs to China, Mexico, or some other shit country. Americans on both side of the isle are fed up with millions of illegals pouring across our border murdering Americans, raping and robbing Americans, stringing our kids out on drugs. Mark my words if Trump is the GOP nominee Hillary and the establishment on both sides of the isle are going to get the living shit kicked out of them in November.

Forum List

Back