Democrats, fake news media and law firm Perkins Cole try to take down honest Jim Jordan with disqust

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tough and honest Representative Jim Jordan from Ohio is a potential candidate for Speaker of the House and is a tenacious member of the House Freedom Caucus. Jordan again shows that if you are an outstanding voice of the American people and you love this country and want to make it great again, then you are a target of the Democrat Party, Fake News MSM and the Democrats top legal firm, Perkins Coie.
Democrats, Fake News Media and Law Firm Perkins Coie Try to Take Down Honest Jim Jordan with Disgusting, Scurrilous Charges
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who doubt everything being said about the Demo side, pay attention to that voice in your gut that keeps telling you it's all true. If your gut was not correct you would not have that voice telling you " these Demcorats" are fruit cakes, I don't want to be a part of this bs plan, or hey wait a minute that DEM is saying this or that............ LIsten to your gut if you have one left and any instinct left.

Yep, Democrats went out and found 5 random wrestlers om who just happened to be coached by Jordan during the period in question and paid them to TELL the world that Jim Jordan knew covered and watched as they were sexually assaulted by the team doctor (and others) and made OH STATE retain counsel for the same.

Sure, WE did that. Damn, we're good!

Team physicians don't overpower D-1 college wrestlers.

So they all lied?? DOCTORS didn't tell them, this is a procedure, therapeutic, shamed or THREATENED them when they DARED to talk or even fight back?

Yeah, that would never happen. I hope PATERNO ROTS ON HELL. I hope Jordan joins him--soon.

But, I'll gladly wait to see what the investigators have to say.

So they all lied?? DOCTORS didn't tell them, this is a procedure, therapeutic, shamed or THREATENED them when they DARED to talk or even fight back?

Yeah, that would never happen. I hope PATERNO ROTS ON HELL. I hope Jordan joins him--soon.

These were D-1 adult college wrestlers, not young boys.
You’re as phony as the allegations against Jordan.

Yep, Democrats went out and found 5 random wrestlers om who just happened to be coached by Jordan during the period in question and paid them to TELL the world that Jim Jordan knew covered and watched as they were sexually assaulted by the team doctor (and others) and made OH STATE retain counsel for the same.

Sure, WE did that. Damn, we're good!
It's actually seven who have come forward, picking on old "honest Jim". Seventh former Ohio State wrestler claims Jordan knew of alleged sexual abuse :auiqs.jpg:

They waited until he was up for Speaker when Soros bucks helped their memory

These were D-1 adult college wrestlers, not young boys.
You’re as phony as the allegations against Jordan.
Yea, try that line in court, and Jordan might be just get his chance to share a cell block at the SCI Greene "Supermax with Sandusky.

After the lies about Moore, the fake accusers here should be looking at jail time

The stalinst alt right uses fake news and alt facts to protect the vile Jim Jordan.

Last edited:
Tough and honest Representative Jim Jordan from Ohio is a potential candidate for Speaker of the House and is a tenacious member of the House Freedom Caucus. Jordan again shows that if you are an outstanding voice of the American people and you love this country and want to make it great again, then you are a target of the Democrat Party, Fake News MSM and the Democrats top legal firm, Perkins Coie.
Democrats, Fake News Media and Law Firm Perkins Coie Try to Take Down Honest Jim Jordan with Disgusting, Scurrilous Charges
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those who doubt everything being said about the Demo side, pay attention to that voice in your gut that keeps telling you it's all true. If your gut was not correct you would not have that voice telling you " these Demcorats" are fruit cakes, I don't want to be a part of this bs plan, or hey wait a minute that DEM is saying this or that............ LIsten to your gut if you have one left and any instinct left.
IT's interesting to watch the so-called moral Right now supporting child molesters and those who enable child molesters.

This is just the SOP for Progressives and they found it works. The Russia investigation is using the tactical approach. You want to arrest and convict anyone just give me the name and I will find something to charge him with. That statement was made by the Head of the Department of Investigation the KBG in Russia.

upload_2018-7-8_19-37-36.jpeg

This is just the SOP for Progressives and they found it works. The Russia investigation is using the tactical approach. You want to arrest and convict anyone just give me the name and I will find something to charge him with. That statement was made by the Head of the Department of Investigation the KBG in Russia.

View attachment 203690
th

The stalinst alt right uses fake news and alt facts to protect the vile Jim Jordan.

D1 wrestlers are the best of the best...bad ass motherfuckers that reek of testosterone. I find it rather hilarious that any of them wouldn't knock the fuck out of any bull queer that wanted to sample their wares. It's not like they are gymnasts with slight builds. I am calling bullshit.

The right did it for Dennis Hastert as well.
Birds of a feather........

Lots of compromised pedophiles on both sides of the political spectrum that work in tandem with each other. Recall how Bashful Barney Frank had his boy toy, a male prostitute that was running a brothel out of Barney's condo in D.C that included underaged boys?
Who elected Dennis Hastert into the 3rd most important position in government? Refresh our memories.

Forum List

Back