Democrats cutting budgets, social programs and Education

okay, you make a good point, fair enough. I tried to tell you Dems did their damage as well. However, they did not have the privilege of commander and chief....

what escapes me is why you don't own up and admit it was mistake,by A GOP controlled govt. Most Dems have, where are you at?

The Senate was controlled by the Democrats when the vote to authorize force was done. Reid allowed it to go to vote and since the Dems had the majority Dems voted for it. It was not a Republican controlled Government.

and does it not have to pass the house, and be signed by the President to come to fruition?

you are saying the House and Senate was Democrat controlled during the Iraq invasion?

lets be clear, you are digging your own ditch here. Feel free to stop at any time.

and does it not have to pass the house, and be signed by the President to come to fruition?

lets be clear, you are digging your own ditch here. Feel free to stop at any time.

You have claimed that the Government was controlled by the Republicans that is simply not true. The Senate was controlled by Democrats. they could have shut down the use of force in several ways. One would have been to simply not allow a vote, a second would be to filibuster the bill, a third would have been for no Dems to vote for it.

well, again, why im a Democrat, we dont play silly games like the GOP does. fact is the GOP held 2/3 branches of Govt. under Bush, they had control, till 2006.

this is not debatable sir. it is fact.

In States across the Country Democratic controlled Governors and Legislatures are cutting budgets, including social programs medical services, education and such.

Meanwhile people like Rdean and his cohorts are complaining that Republicans are the ones cutting federal dollars when both parties agreed to across the board cuts if the Super Committee failed.

If this is true why the rdean obsession?

well, again, why im a Democrat, we dont play silly games like the GOP does. fact is the GOP held 2/3 branches of Govt. under Bush, they had control, till 2006.

You have zero evidence Bush lied, you are wrong when you claim Republicans were the only ones to take us to war, how does it feel to be wrong on every count?

The top Dem Obama has done nothing to regulate Wall Street and hired the same crooks the GOP used, I see no difference.

Geez, who woulda known? I sure ain't seen Repubs doing much of nothin. That is the it is, heh? When times get tough, it is the tough who pays. It sure ain't the lame ass, cushy rich. Just maybe they should have to spend one night in a shelter or on the street. Might that give them some idea of reality? Not likely. They would need the true experience and they just can't cut the mustard for that.

You have zero evidence Bush lied, you are wrong when you claim Republicans were the only ones to take us to war, how does it feel to be wrong on every count?

You're not totally honest yourself.

Geez, who woulda known? I sure ain't seen Repubs doing much of nothin. That is the it is, heh? When times get tough, it is the tough who pays. It sure ain't the lame ass, cushy rich. Just maybe they should have to spend one night in a shelter or on the street. Might that give them some idea of reality? Not likely. They would need the true experience and they just can't cut the mustard for that.

Rygsgt, think the rich suffers way out of proportion to the poor which is why he opposed all legislation that makes the rich pay more even as they are getting richer, largely not but personal success and drive but largely by being crooks pay off a little money to make more money.

Rygsgt, think the rich suffers way out of proportion to the poor which is why he opposed all legislation that makes the rich pay more even as they are getting richer, largely not but personal success and drive but largely by being crooks pay off a little money to make more money.

poor little rich dudes... Why's ever budy always pickin on me?

really dude? are you telling me Bush never had the Idea to invade Iraq. You are saying the Dems wanted to fulfill bush I's wet dream (after he screwed the pooch in Panama).

you want to blame the Dems for buying false evidence and being "bushwhacked" fine, but to say this all falls on the dems is sort of insane.

we all know this was a Bush idea. Do I have to post Dick "deficits dont matter" Cheney on MTP saying an invasion of Iraq was going to be easy for you, cause I can.

Democrats could have derailed Bush's plans at any time by refusing to fund them. Instead they continued to fund them.
Which part of this escapes you?

It's easy to see what escapes you. :cuckoo:

Once BUSH committed our troops to fight and die not providing our troops in the field funding in the middle of a war is not an option. What the fuck were you thinking?

As Commander-in-Chief the decision to invade and occupy Iraq was BUSH'S and BUSH'S ALONE. And he owns the action that caused the death of thousands of our troops for NO GOOD REASON. So your lame attempts to spread the blame to anyone else is and always will be a massive fail.

In States across the Country Democratic controlled Governors and Legislatures are cutting budgets, including social programs medical services, education and such.

Meanwhile people like Rdean and his cohorts are complaining that Republicans are the ones cutting federal dollars when both parties agreed to across the board cuts if the Super Committee failed.

Most states really have no choice.

They cannot run deficits.

Republicans are the one who who mostly advocate cutting social and education programs for the poor.

That democrats are starting to do it too doesn't change the fact that it's a shitty thing to do.

okay cry baby, its all the Democrats fault! Gore was President and such!

OMG, revelation! Gore lost! what say you?

You're still talking about Gore?

The highest number of employed Americans ever occurred right after Nancy met Harry. Since then, the number of Americans employe has dropped like a stone in a pond.

Well, not exactly right. When the Republicans took back the house, the employed count did increase.

Just a quick hint that might help your understanding of the world: The year is 2012, not 2000.

we are so fvcked. GOP spends 4 trillion in Iraq and turns around and wants to point the finger in these regards.

wow.

Democrats voted for the war in Iraq and voted every appropriation for the war.
You are clearly an idiot of continental proportions.

Democrats bought the Bush lies, as did most patriotic Americans.

As for funding the Iraq war, what were Democrats supposed to do - defund the war and the troops in midstream? I didn't know wars had on/off switches.

The Democrats are spineless little Nancy's who abandoned everything they say they stand for in order to gain re-election.

What are the supposed to do? Be honest, act on their stated goals and oppose those things that they say they are against.

Instead of doing this, they fell into line pretending to lead and allowed the country to be pulled into another unconstitutional war because they just don't care about anything except retaining their seats in Congress. They say they oppose the Republicans, but they don't. They only oppose losing the power to sell influence.

Democrats are spineless and disgusting excuses for leaders who steal as often as possible and lie even when the truth might work better.

really dude? are you telling me Bush never had the Idea to invade Iraq. You are saying the Dems wanted to fulfill bush I's wet dream (after he screwed the pooch in Panama).

you want to blame the Dems for buying false evidence and being "bushwhacked" fine, but to say this all falls on the dems is sort of insane.

we all know this was a Bush idea. Do I have to post Dick "deficits dont matter" Cheney on MTP saying an invasion of Iraq was going to be easy for you, cause I can.

The Democrats have one job when they control all parts of Government and that one single job is to spend the money of the tax payer wisely.

The way to do this is to create a budget, change expenditures to fit the budget and then balance the budget with the expenditures matching the income.

TheDems approached this differently: They did not submit a budget. Nobody in the Dems team called for one and they then exceeded collected revenues by 1.5 Trillion dollars every year.

That a ten times increase over the guy you are saying screwed it all up. Ten times worse and that's by the numbers.

Before you start throwing stones, defend the failure your guys put together. Even when the Republicans submitted a budget on time as they should have, the Democrats refused to take it up and discuss it.

You and your party are a joke and it's to the shame of America that anyone still thinks that the Democrats are a serious alternative to anything.

Forum List

Back