Democrats Clinton, Obama clash at S.C. debate

Be easy on Sarg... The Democrats have three top tear candidates while the GOP has...well let's just say the pickings are slim. He has every right to be frustrated. Eight years of an idiot, you lose Congress big time and now this.

The guy has every right to be irritable, especially since the Mighty Thompson has bit the dust.

I FEEL FOR YOU SARG! :confused:

Be easy on Sarg... The Democrats have three top tear candidates while the GOP has...well let's just say the pickings are slim. He has every right to be frustrated. Eight years of an idiot, you lose Congress big time and now this.

The guy has every right to be irritable, especially since the Mighty Thompson has bit the dust.

I FEEL FOR YOU SARG! :confused:

I like the way the election is shaping up. If it comes down to Obama/Edwards vs. Rudy/McCain then I won't be too disappointed as a liberal leaning person.

-Mitt can't take the South. Southerns want Christians as presidents.
-9ui11iani is pretty liberal, so he's pretty much Bill Clinton with an R beside his name.
-McCain couldn't even beat the asshat GW Bush, so he'll be easy pickings for the Clinbamawards campaign to dominate.
-Huckabee is a puppet for the evangelicals, which will make it easy for Clinbamawards to get the moderate vote.
-Thompson didn't actually drop out, he just died of natural causes.
-Paul isn't a republican, and he scares a lot of the republican party

If you think healthcare, peace in the middle east, and tax breaks for the ones hurt most by taxation are dangerous things, then may god have mercy on your soul.

If this country has survived 7 years of one of the worst presidents in our history, I think we can survive a black man in power.

You mean socialized medicine, trying to walk away from a responsibility we brought on ourselves, and more handouts to prop up the Nanny-staters, then I have no problem with God judging me for being against every bit of it.

Don't know very much about history, do you?

You mean socialized medicine, trying to walk away from a responsibility we brought on ourselves, and more handouts to prop up the Nanny-staters, then I have no problem with God judging me for being against every bit of it.

Don't know very much about history, do you?

Surely you don't hold those beliefs and claim to be Christian.

Jesus gave out FREE health care.

Jesus loved his neighbor as himself

Jesus gave out free bread and fish to anyone in need.

Surely you don't hold those beliefs and claim to be Christian.

Jesus gave out FREE health care.

Jesus loved his neighbor as himself

Jesus gave out free bread and fish to anyone in need.
Yes, but unlike Obama/Clinton, Jesus did it WITHOUT confiscating from anyone.

-Paul isn't a republican, and he scares a lot of the republican party

Come on, now YOU'RE on this?

Because he doesn't agree with 700 billion dollars in military escapades that we can't even afford to BEGIN with?

How can you say he's not a Republican?

Republicans are bankrupting this nation, and he'd like to change that by going back to real conservative Republican values, which include cutting spending immensely.

Who else in the ENTIRE field of candidates can balance our budget and save our economy?

Yes, but unlike Obama/Clinton, Jesus did it WITHOUT confiscating from anyone.

Well, if us humans had the power to do miracles then we wouldn't have to confiscate anything, but we're not. Unfortunately some are so self-centered that they believe their life and health is more important then their neighbors. We're not a Christian nation, but we try to have a society modeled around the teachings of Jesus, and the teachings of Jesus tell us that every man, woman, and child deserves to be happy and healthy.

Also, Jesus actually did confiscate for the greater good. I forgot about the water into wine miracle.

Jesus had the servants confiscate pots of water from the ceremony to make into wine. I guess that's pretty similar to confiscating resources (money) to make a greater good for everyone (health care). To deny a distribution for greater good as a biblical lesson, would be out of arrogance and one's own love for their money and possessions.

Come on, now YOU'RE on this?

Because he doesn't agree with 700 billion dollars in military escapades that we can't even afford to BEGIN with?

How can you say he's not a Republican?

Republicans are bankrupting this nation, and he'd like to change that by going back to real conservative Republican values, which include cutting spending immensely.

Who else in the ENTIRE field of candidates can balance our budget and save our economy?

There are no real Republican values. They have changed almost 180 since the Republican party began. As for where the republican party is right now, he sure as hell scares them. Republican are now just big government democrats with social views that were outdated 30 years ago, and they love war since they are too old to have to fight in one they start.

Why can't Obama, Hillary, or Edwards save our economy? BClinton did it, so don't say being a liberal means bad economy.

Wow. You just effectively neutralized every single person in our armed forces.

They vote AND they fight. Maybe it's not just a "love of war" by old people. Maybe real people out there really do believe we're really fighting FOR something.

And they believe it enough to risk their lives doing it.

So why are you pretending they don't exist?

Wow. You just effectively neutralized every single person in our armed forces.

They vote AND they fight. Maybe it's not just a "love of war" by old people. Maybe real people out there really do believe we're really fighting FOR something.

And they believe it enough to risk their lives doing it.

So why are you pretending they don't exist?

Oh sorry, I was just under the impression that the ones starting our wars were the big wig republicans in washington...

Well, if us humans had the power to do miracles then we wouldn't have to confiscate anything, but we're not. Unfortunately some are so self-centered that they believe their life and health is more important then their neighbors. We're not a Christian nation, but we try to have a society modeled around the teachings of Jesus, and the teachings of Jesus tell us that every man, woman, and child deserves to be happy and healthy.

Also, Jesus actually did confiscate for the greater good. I forgot about the water into wine miracle.

Jesus had the servants confiscate pots of water from the ceremony to make into wine. I guess that's pretty similar to confiscating resources (money) to make a greater good for everyone (health care). To deny a distribution for greater good as a biblical lesson, would be out of arrogance and one's own love for their money and possessions.

You're really reaching....Jesus didn't confiscate anything. The hosts of the wedding party ran out of wine. Jesus, being a helpful guest at the request of his mother, told the servants to fill the pots with water which turned into wine.

Is that the wonderful miracle of "change" the Clintons and Obama are promising? Maybe they can turn the current amount of taxes into "wine" without raising our taxes? :rofl:

Forum List

Back