Democrats and the black vote

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.
Dem blacks who run violent cities are the neo plantation masters.

You'll post me taking issues with Israeli policies or Zionists.

Post something besides that (which doesn't exist) then yes
Zionists are Jews that believe Jews deserve to have a country of their own. Anti Zionism is Anti Semitism, Herr Lesh. Now find even one remotely racist post from me. Just one.

it is not. You are a Zionist so of course you'll make that claim.

You're also a little fat boy that never grew up or learned to be honest.

FAIL douchebag.
Zionist is someone who believes Israel has the right to exist. You are anti Zionism by your own admission. Correct?

Zionist is someone who believes Israel has the right to exist. You are anti Zionism by your own admission. Correct?
"Right to exist" on someone else's land.

And no. I'm neither a Zionist nor anti-Semitic

You are that strange combination of a Zionist AND a fucking Nazi...and a racist to boot.

But hey...you were a confused little fat kid who no one would play with so...yea...

You are that strange combination of a Zionist AND a fucking Nazi...and a racist to boot.

But hey...you were a confused little fat kid who no one would play with so...yea...
Their land. Unless you believe the US is someone else's land.

So you cannot find one racist post from me. You're all talk.

Dismissed, Herr Lesh.

Their land. Unless you believe the US is someone else's land.

So you cannot find one racist post from me. You're all talk.

Dismissed, Herr Lesh.
Well there's this fucking thread..

But hey

I'm gonna hurt the little fat boy where it matters.

I'm going to now ignore him...like everyone else has

Last edited:

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.
f6ibs4z8t9e81.png

There it is you are loosing the argument to AzogtheDefiler, so you pull out the word "racist" (link it please as I haven't seen it). And you have the nerve to call someone a Nazi when your posts scream anti Semitism.

Forum List

Back