Democrats and Fake News is hated so much in Australia...that they're literally on the attack for Trump.

Amazing that is takes an entire nation separated and isolated by two oceans to be free of the Lame Stream Media election hoax

Are you claiming that these videos represent all of Australia? Just want to be clear so I can understand the entire scope of your stupidity

Going through their main stream media channels, it seems so.

Are you claiming that these videos represent all of Australia? Just want to be clear so I can understand the entire scope of your stupidity
Maybe what he's claiming is the false narrative that the world hates DT is just as fake as the election results, fact checking and Democrat integrity. 4 more years of you all going nuts while the adults run the country. Denial won't stop it

Maybe what he's claiming is the false narrative that the world hates DT is just as fake as the election results, fact checking and Democrat integrity. 4 more years of you all going nuts while the adults run the country. Denial won't stop it
Here you are talking about fact checking in the same breath of spreading unsubstantiated fake news about fake election results. The great thing about it is that Trump has filed dozen of court cases that are all getting tossed one by one. That should put a nail these BS arguments you all are trying to flood the zone with. Grow up... you’re sounding desperate

Here you are talking about fact checking in the same breath of spreading unsubstantiated fake news about fake election results. The great thing about it is that Trump has filed dozen of court cases that are all getting tossed one by one. That should put a nail these BS arguments you all are trying to flood the zone with. Grow up... you’re sounding desperate

stfu and eat a bag dicks commie

stfu and eat a bag dicks commie
Haha. There’s a white flag if I’ve ever seen one. Thanks for playing snowflake, that was easy.

Amazing that is takes an entire nation separated and isolated by two oceans to be free of the Lame Stream Media election hoax

lol. We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge and all the right wing prefers to do is be infidel to the Commandments of God. Nobody would have a problem with the right wing if they were not such false witness bearers and such practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God).

Sky News just looks at the stark reality of the situation. Why would a large North American country elect a stuttering fuck that shits the bed every time it gets in front of a microphone along with a brown slut-monkey that thinks the legitimate answer to every question is to giggle insufferably?

Valid question.... I see their point.

The answer is obvious. We didn't elect this two dimwitted shitstains. Period.

Sky News just looks at the stark reality of the situation. Why would a large North American country elect a stuttering fuck that shits the bed every time it gets in front of a microphone along with a brown slut-monkey that thinks the legitimate answer to every question is to giggle insufferably?

Haha, and this person as you described just wiped the floor with Trump. How embarrassing for you. Doesn’t say much about your judgement

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Haha, and this person as you described just wiped the floor with Trump. How embarrassing for you. Doesn’t say much about your judgement
It isn't over yet, now is it?

The Aussies have a hell of a lot to lose if America goes back to capitulating to China.

Consider also that Australia is part of the Five Eyes network, not an ally you want to distrust you.

There is a reason Aussies, Japan and Taiwan, India have been building a closer relationship to counter the threat that China poses. With Trump they felt they had an ally.

Forum List

Back