Democrats and Dictators: A Pattern

Are all the conservatives here still upset that Elian was taken away from opportunistic drunks and criminals and returned to a loving father, or is it only PC who is so enthusiastic about using children as political pawns, regardless of the cost to the child?

But then, that stunt is actually fairly mild for her, considering she wishes the USA had sided with the Nazis in WWII. She set the bar so low there, I don't think it's possible for anyone to ever go lower.

Not that there is not anyone who takes you for anything other than the lying sack of offal that you are,....

...and merely to keep the record clear and concise.....

...this slander: "...considering she wishes the USA had sided with the Nazis in WWII"

proves what a gutter snipe you are.

Or....can you find such an opinion of mine in any of the thousands of posts I've submitted?

Once a moron such as you has proven to be is further identified as a liar, well....

...you are catapulted to the top as spokesperson for the Left.

Last edited:
....and the guy who always seemed to direct actions favorable to the Soviets, George Marshall.

Marshall put Eisenhower in charge of Allied forces....

I guess you haven't forwarded this priceless historical information to the proper parties as yet? Historians should be informed of your findings as they still are operating under the illusion that FDR was one of America's greatest presidents and Ike was a loyal American. Please be a good American and let the proper parties know of your findings.

Still not funny nor clever.

And, as is your style, no attempt at refutation.

The clear implication is that, as irritating as you find it....you know it is all true.

The generations of historians that followed FDR's terms in office refute it far beyond my humble powers, as did the generations of Americans that voted for FDR, as did Churchill and the English people of that period. Did FDR make mistakes, you bet, and I have my favorites, but presidents that do something to combat the world's greatest depression and the world's greatest war-with no how-to manual do make mistakes.
When you are able to convince America's noted historians that FDR was a second-rate president and you might have an argument, but calling historians communists doesn't do it.

I guess you haven't forwarded this priceless historical information to the proper parties as yet? Historians should be informed of your findings as they still are operating under the illusion that FDR was one of America's greatest presidents and Ike was a loyal American. Please be a good American and let the proper parties know of your findings.

The clear implication is that, as irritating as you find it....you know it is all true.

The generations of historians that followed FDR's terms in office refute it far beyond my humble powers, as did the generations of Americans that voted for FDR, as did Churchill and the English people of that period. Did FDR make mistakes, you bet, and I have my favorites, but presidents that do something to combat the world's greatest depression and the world's greatest war-with no how-to manual do make mistakes.
When you are able to convince America's noted historians that FDR was a second-rate president and you might have an argument, but calling historians communists doesn't do it.

"And, as is your style, [still] no attempt at refutation."

I'm satisfied with your inadvertent verification of the posts.

Who was Ike working for, HW? Ike was taking orders from FDR.

....and the guy who always seemed to direct actions favorable to the Soviets, George Marshall.

It would be nice to find some Historians that are actually interested in all this truth you just mentioned as well as in the truth that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lmao::lmao:

the arrogance persists. Guess thats all a fake pic of Ike standing next to Stalin watching admirably him murder women.:cuckoo::lol: sure it is,and im the king of england.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
...this slander: "...considering she wishes the USA had sided with the Nazis in WWII"

Or....can you find such an opinion of mine in any of the thousands of posts I've submitted?

Yes, in your refusal to answer whenever I ask you about it. Instead of a simple yes/no, you evade the question by screaming at me. That tells everyone where your sympathies lie.

But hey, I'll give you another chance. Do you think the USA was correct to ally with the USSR to fight the Nazis, or should we have allied with the Nazis against the communists?

Yes, in your refusal to answer whenever I ask you about it. Instead of a simple yes/no, you evade the question by screaming at me. That tells everyone where your sympathies lie.

But hey, I'll give you another chance. Do you think the USA was correct to ally with the USSR to fight the Nazis, or should we have allied with the Nazis against the communists?

Nailed you, huh?

Now you're trying to change the direction of the debate?

Sorry....no can do.

Your answer to "can you find such an opinion of mine in any of the thousands of posts I've submitted?"

is 'no...there is no such statement.'

Q.E.D., you are a lying scum who has no way to contend with my post other than lying about them.

So....you may identify yourself in the future as "Lying Scum."

Wear it proudly.

Normal people, when asked that question, just say "of course we shouldn't have allied with the Nazis".

You refuse to say it. Ever. Despite being asked repeatedly.

You're a Nazi sympathizer, one of the lowest forms of life on the planet. And you compound your crime with cowardice. At least the skinheads are honest about their affiliation, which puts them above you.

Normal people, when asked that question, just say "of course we shouldn't have allied with the Nazis".

You're a Nazi sympathizer, one of the lowest forms of life on the planet. And you compound your crime with cowardice. At least the skinheads are honest about their affiliation, which puts them above you.

Slime, you made the statement: "...considering she wishes the USA had sided with the Nazis in WWII"

I'm not going to help you in your retreat.

Obviously you cannot defend it, and, sadly, your reputation couldn't be any lower than it is....so you've simply added to your shame.

Let's make clear that the only reason for any to make up slanders is that I regularly give you the beating you deserve....and lies are all you have left.

It is gratifying that you mouth Leftist talking points.....so your splenetic odium reflects on that perspective.
So, you're good for something.

damn strait.they are not arrogant either to ignore facts that the republicans are as corrupt as the democrats are.

Nailed you, huh?

Sorry....no can do.

Your answer to "can you find such an opinion of mine in any of the thousands of posts I've submitted?"

Q.E.D., you are a lying scum who has no way to contend with my post other than lying about them.

Wear it proudly.

yep he nailed you alright,you should look in the mirror when calling someone a lying scum.some arrogant prick who plays dodgeball with facts that the LAST GREAT republican president we had,was calvin coolidge,someone who served the people instea of the bankers like all the presidents we have had for the past 50 years have.:cuckoo:

Nailed you, huh?

Sorry....no can do.

Wear it proudly.

yep he nailed you alright,you should look in the mirror when calling someone a lying scum.some arrogant prick who plays dodgeball with facts that the LAST GREAT republican president we had,was calvin coolidge,someone who served the people instea of the bankers like all the presidents we have had for the past 50 years have.:cuckoo:

"yep he nailed you alright,you should look in the mirror when calling someone...."

Ooops......I didn't mean to leave you out.....you're lying scum, too.

Feel better?

Now, speaking of 'mirrors'....take a look at the notice on the lower left of your mirror....it says "Objects seen in this mirror are dumber than they appear."

someone farted in here.:9:

that japenese lady in that pic behind supergirl is one disgusting looking creature.I notice the pic is taken in a dark corner.no doubt to cover up the hairy armpits she has.:D:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back