Democratic wave election coming!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
hqdefault.jpg

You fuckers want to turn America into a third world country and the people see you for what you are!!! You lied to us about being for the middle class and pay backs a real bitch.

I don't think false accusing every republican of pedophilia is going to be an effective strategy

• Banned
If this wave keeps up the senate and possibly the house is ours!!!!

Americans don't want their safetynet gutted
Americans don't want science, infrastructure and education gutted

The republican party fucked themselves

Last edited:
If this wave keeps up the senator and possibly the house is ours!!!!

That's what you got out of it?

You don't think it's more people are uncomfortable voting for an accused pedophile?

If this wave keeps up the senator and possibly the house is ours!!!!

I wouldn't get cocky abou0t it. they put their foot down on a child molester. and that looks good. but the child molester didn't lose by 10 points.

but it does feel good to watch Donald and Bannon humiliated. Go America!

hqdefault.jpg

You fuckers want to turn America into a third world country and the people see you for what you are!!! You lied to us about being for the middle class and pay backs a real bitch.

No, you fuckers want to import the third world HERE.

I voted for President Trump and think he's doing a good job.

Nevertheless, I agree with the OP that the Democrats will do well in the 2018 Congressional elections.

a. Supposedly, the out party in those non-presidential-year elections always does well.

b. The Democrats have the media and academia on their side.

c. I have no doubt whatsoever that some non-citizens will be voting illegally.

Yes, the future of the United States belongs to the Democrats and liberals, given the rapidly changing population profile of our country.

History tells us that we are headed towards a new political party -- maybe 2 new parties. Democrats are only slightly better on the social and economic issues we face today.

History tells us that we are headed towards a new political party -- maybe 2 new parties. Democrats are only slightly better on the social and economic issues we face today.

Are you ok?

Republicans want to destroy the safetynet, science investment, force god into the classroom and doesn't give a shit about our infrastructure.

Democrats support all those things.

wake up!

There's a huge fucking difference between the parties...I wish like hell they(the democrats) would enforce our anti-trust laws and rebuild our unions but they're vastly fucking better.

I voted for President Trump and think he's doing a good job.

Nevertheless, I agree with the OP that the Democrats will do well in the 2018 Congressional elections.

a. Supposedly, the out party in those non-presidential-year elections always does well.

b. The Democrats have the media and academia on their side.

c. I have no doubt whatsoever that some non-citizens will be voting illegally.

Yes, the future of the United States belongs to the Democrats and liberals, given the rapidly changing population profile of our country.
The future belongs to the alt-right.

Are you ok?

Republicans want to destroy the safetynet, science investment, force god into the classroom and doesn't give a shit about our infrastructure.

Democrats support all those things.

wake up!

There's a huge fucking difference between the parties...I wish like hell they(the democrats) would enforce our anti-trust laws and rebuild our unions but they're vastly fucking better.
Both parties are stooges for the puppetmasters. Democrats are the Washington Generals to the republican Harlem Globetrotters. Democrats are paid to show up and lose. They only care about their career and have no interest in doing what is best for the people.

hqdefault.jpg

You should visit a 3rd world country sometime and then kick yourself in the ass for such a fucking stupid comment.

I don't think false accusing every republican of pedophilia is going to be an effective strategy
If a pro-choice, pro-gun control Liberal Democrat can win in ultra-red Alabama, it’s looking pretty bleak for Republicans in less than pure red states.

The voters spoke in this one but I wouldn't hold my breath for any big wins for the DNC.

2% ain't no big win but win he did.

Forum List

Back