Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
"WILL WORK FOR FOOD"
FRANCHISES STILL AVAILABLE!

YES!!! MAKE BIG $$$ - TAX FREE!!!
WITH YOUR VERY OWN
"Will Work for food"
FRANCHISE!

WE SUPPLY: The Cardboard Sign, The Prime Location (several busy intersections available for those who act fast!), the "Thrift Clothing", and a Special Tape -
"HOW TO LOOK HOMELESS"!!

SAY GOOD-BYE TO THAT DEAD END JOB! CALL TODAY! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY! JUST DIAL 1-800-RIP-UOFF!!

** SPECIAL BONUS!! Order before the end of the month and we will include a wooden crutch - ABSOLUTELY FREE!! - just in case some idiot asks you to do some "work"!!!!

bump for a jobs program that Barry O can sink his teeth into. AND actually understand!

(I mean, standing on a corner & getting paid for not doing anything falls right in line with pretty much ALL of the ideas I've seen presented from my friends on the left...)

"WILL WORK FOR FOOD"

WITH YOUR VERY OWN
"Will Work for food"
FRANCHISE!

WE SUPPLY: The Cardboard Sign, The Prime Location (several busy intersections available for those who act fast!), the "Thrift Clothing", and a Special Tape -
"HOW TO LOOK HOMELESS"!!

SAY GOOD-BYE TO THAT DEAD END JOB! CALL TODAY! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY! JUST DIAL 1-800-RIP-UOFF!!

** SPECIAL BONUS!! Order before the end of the month and we will include a wooden crutch - ABSOLUTELY FREE!! - just in case some idiot asks you to do some "work"!!!!

u won't even get that much from republicants. they may throw u a scrap of shit.

"WILL WORK FOR FOOD"

WITH YOUR VERY OWN
"Will Work for food"
FRANCHISE!

"HOW TO LOOK HOMELESS"!!

wrong

it's actually a very real industry

people make $50K + doing it

There was a guy in Atlanta that for years held up a sign that said, "Why Lie? I NEED a Beer!" at the North Ave exit by GA Tech. He made real bank...

you know.... thats pretty mean of you to say.

I fed a homeless guy living on a boat nearby for a month.

I still need to go visit him very soon, but I'd like to point out that you are wrong.

Carry on... :eusa_whistle:

you know.... thats pretty mean of you to say.

I fed a homeless guy living on a boat nearby for a month.

I still need to go visit him very soon, but I'd like to point out that you are wrong.

Carry on... :eusa_whistle:

most moonbats just spew before they think. seems to be a inbred trait with them..

Forum List

Back