Democratic party is the diverse party? Republicans racist? Lets analyize!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Up until earlier today, running for president of the United States we had:

Democrats: 2 rich white people
Republicans: 2 people who were children of foreign immigrants last names Cruz and Rubio, one black man, and one rich white man and one white man not rich.

Looks like the republicans are more diverse if you ask me!

Republicans: 2 people who were children of foreign immigrants last names Cruz and Rubio, one black man, and one rich white man and one white man not rich.

And we elected the first black president, not once, but twice. Next we're going to elect the first woman to hold the highest office! Go Democrats!!!

And we elected the first black president

Sounds like you're blaming the results on his being black.

Just sayin'.

And we elected the first black president, not once, but twice. Next we're going to elect the first woman to hold the highest office! Go Democrats!!!

What year is Chelsea running for that office?

Why don't you ask her.

And we elected the first black president

Sounds like you're blaming the results on his being black.

Just sayin'.

I'm just stating a fact. Our current President is black. We elected him twice.

Why don't you ask her.

I doubt she'd respond to me.

Just wondering which year we could expect a female president, and you seemed to know

Yo, you mean the first Half & Half? Bill Clinton might have something to say about that too!!!

"GTP"
2015_03-23-cruz-announces.jpg

Next we're going to elect the first woman

That'll be great. Will Hillary be able to vote for that woman from prison?

Obama's not black, he had a white mom. He's an oreo. So he's half black. Hell he's half-president.

All depends on how you spin it
Democrats: 1 woman, 1 member of a religious minority group(Jewish). No blacks.
Republicans: 3 evangelical Christians, 1 billionaire, 1 black men- no women- no Jews

Spin is fun.

So its racist to call someone who is half black half black? An oreo? Black on the outside white on the inside? What part of oreo is racist? It's a cookie made by Nabisco.

Any comments now that the GOP has settled on the oldest, richest white guy in the history of American Presidential elections?

You'd have a point, if the GOP had selected him.
Okay, any comment now that GOP voters, who bragged about the diversity of their field, ended up selecting the oldest, richest white guy in the history of American Presidential elections?

The people spoke, and I seriously doubt they were all Republicans.

Esp with Cruz staying in so long

Any comments now that the GOP has settled on the oldest, richest white guy in the history of American Presidential elections?

And the dems have settled on a wealthy woman being investigated by the FBI? Me thinks you dems have some 'splainin to do.

Trump happened to the be the one person who wasn't your run of the mill republican. He won based on how pissed off people are at illegal immigrants. I would have rathered John K, but Trump will do.

And the dems have settled on a wealthy woman being investigated by the FBI? Me thinks you dems have some 'splainin to do.
You were the one bragging. So what's your comment now that the person carrying your banner is the oldest, richest white guy ever?

Forum List

Back