Democratic National Convention Opens With My Favorite Song!

How's the saying go?

Behind every great/successful man, is a great woman! :D
And it is a solid Truism.

A good pairing where the spouses compliment each others weaknesses and strengths are far more effective and successful than solo artists.

My wife has the long term memory and discipline of our family and the social empathy I lack.

I protect her and take out the trash.

:D
hahahahahahahahahaha!
Matt and I have the same thing going here... that's why you are at 30 years and me and Matt at 26 years!

Well, I have you both beat.

How's the saying go?

A good pairing where the spouses compliment each others weaknesses and strengths are far more effective and successful than solo artists.

My wife has the long term memory and discipline of our family and the social empathy I lack.

hahahahahahahahahaha!
Matt and I have the same thing going here... that's why you are at 30 years and me and Matt at 26 years!
"Happy wife, a happy life" <- no truer words ever were spoken.

My life has been so much better since I took my focus off me and my wants and goals and started focusing on helping her to achieve her goals and needs and I think the reverse is true of her as well.

We find happiness more readily when we are not striving for it for ourselves but for others instead, especially if the other is our spouse.

That make any sense? A paradox, but true nonetheless.

How's the saying go?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Well I'll be darn!!!

Congrats on that Willow! How many years?

How's the saying go?

hahahahahahahahahaha!
"Happy wife, a happy life" <- no truer words ever were spoken.

My life has been so much better since I took my focus off me and my wants and goals and started focusing on helping her to achieve her goals and needs and I think the reverse is true of her as well.

We find happiness more readily when we are not striving for it for ourselves but for others instead, especially if the other is our spouse.

That make any sense? A paradox, but true nonetheless.
Makes perfect sense to me!!!

How's the saying go?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Well I'll be darn!!!

Next month will be the 50 th.

How's the saying go?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Well I'll be darn!!!

Next month will be the 50 th.
WOW! Happy Golden!!! I would have never guessed that.... you have a young, feisty spirit!

You might even say that they are 'thick as thieves', no?
nooooooooo, I see it as them doing one thing right...
Wife Swapping? :D

BillChoseOtherThanHillary_zpsuy8ojd5o.jpg
Chick in the red dress looks slightly uncomfortable in that pic.

This convention is a veritable parade of psychological disorders.
But you say it like its a BAD thing?

I grew up in the South and we dont lock our crazy folks in attics, we put them on the front porch for God and the whole world to see, like an award.

Bernie is an idiot. He keeps saying "If you work 40 hours a week you shouldn't be in poverty." Well, if you work 40 hours a week, you won't be.

7.25/hr x 40 an hour=290 per week.

290/week x 52 weeks= 15,080 yr

Single person poverty level: 11670.
Two person poverty level: 15730.

So a single person earning full time minimum wage without EVER getting a raise would earn enough money working full time to almost keep a household of two out of poverty.

Liberals are so fucking stupid. I'm a single guy with a mortgage, insurance on 5 vehicles, gas, food, taking care of my dog with expensive vet visits, lawnmowers, a boat, 4 wheelers and all and I could live off of 15,000 a year. I know I could, because I already do. If I needed to I could trim that WAY back and live off of half of that. And not have to ask the gov't for a dime. How? Because I don't have TV service. You don't NEED IT to live. I pay for a super cheap prepaid cell phone plan. It can be done.

Last edited:
This convention is a veritable parade of psychological disorders.
But you say it like its a BAD thing?

I grew up in the South and we dont lock our crazy folks in attics, we put them on the front porch for God and the whole world to see, like an award.

There's certainly gonna be a pot load if gold statuettes on the mantle tonight.

Democratic Candidate, married once...for always and forever, until death do they part.

Are you insane or just that stupid? She is using that predator's name in spite of him humiliating her. This is a shameless psychopath you're referring to.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.
Bill has always said it was her, that help him succeed and he could have never done it...won governor, won the presidency...without her.... He married her for her brains I suppose? He could have done what Trump the dumper did...
So you answered my question. You're insane and that stupid.

Forum List

Back