Democrat Witness : Blacks are too stupid to cast a knowledgable vote.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
You simply can not make this up..

This is what the Democrats are bringing to the Witness Stand to testify against Voter ID Laws..

DOJ Expert Witness Blacks Are Less Sophisticated Voters - Katie Pavlich

Charles Stewart, a political scientist was retained by the Justice Department to testify against voter identification laws and other election integrity measures. His testimony argued that ending same day voter registration and requiring voters to vote in the precinct where they live constitutes racial discrimination.

"Understanding within political science, that people who register to vote the closer and closer one gets to Election Day tend to be less sophisticated voters, tend to be less educated voters, tend to be voters who are less attuned to public affairs. That also tells me from the literature of political science that there are likely to be people who will end up not registering and not voting. People who correspond to those factors tend to be African Americans, and, therefore, that's another vehicle through which African Americans would be disproportionately affected by this law," Stewart said.

Amazing.. It's racist to tell Blacks they have to vote where they live, have a picture ID and that they have to register to vote 60 days before an election.

That's what Democrats in Washington D.C. really think about Blacks.

Here is some more of his testimony..

Justice Department Expert Witness Blacks Less Sophisticated Voters - Tea Party News

Q. Okay. So your testimony is that African Americans are less sophisticated than white voters; is that right?

Stewart: My understanding is that African Americans have lower levels of education in North Carolina, and I know from the public opinion work that African Americans report that they paid less attention to public affairs on average than white voters do probably because of the differences the education.

Q. Do you think they are less able to figure out what the rules are for when you have to register to vote and when you have to go vote?

Stewart: The ability to figure these things out is related to one’s education. As I said, that ability — those average abilities are due to differences in things like education.

Q. Okay. So then you are saying that African American voters have less ability to figure out what the rules are for voting?

Stewart: I said African Americans have less education, which leads to an ability to navigate the rules of the game. -

this has been the opinion of the democrat party since before the civil war. I have been saying for a long time that the democrats look down on blacks. They think them too stupid to have a photo id or adhere to election laws and they think that poor equates to being black when in fact most poor are white.

What the democrats really want is to be able to load up buses with people that would have never voted in the first place and make it easy for them to vote, less time involved. Of course those being picked up will be told how to vote and probably paid to do so. Disgusting the attitude the left win democrats have towards blacks.

Justice Department Expert Witness Blacks Less Sophisticated Voters - Tea Party News

Q. Okay. So your testimony is that African Americans are less sophisticated than white voters; is that right?

Stewart: My understanding is that African Americans have lower levels of education in North Carolina, and I know from the public opinion work that African Americans report that they paid less attention to public affairs on average than white voters do probably because of the differences the education.

Q. Do you think they are less able to figure out what the rules are for when you have to register to vote and when you have to go vote?

Stewart: The ability to figure these things out is related to one’s education. As I said, that ability — those average abilities are due to differences in things like education.

Q. Okay. So then you are saying that African American voters have less ability to figure out what the rules are for voting?

Stewart: I said African Americans have less education, which leads to an ability to navigate the rules of the game. -

Poor low educated person: "what do I have to do to vote?"
Registar: "Well you have to register to vote 2 weeks before the election and appear at your precint for voting on election day with the id you used to drive here. If you want I can explain absentee ballots"
Poor low educated person: "No thanks, that is pretty simple I don't think anyone should have a problem with it."
Democrat election worker to voter: "Hey wake up and sober up it is time to earn that fifth I gave you."

In Georgia, democrats really think they are stupid. They are sending blacks flyers with a picture of a lynched black man. With the words, if you don't vote nunn in, Obama's impeachment will begin. The sad part is, they will believe them.

Poor low educated person: "what do I have to do to vote?"
Registar: "Well you have to register to vote 2 weeks before the election and appear at your precint for voting on election day with the id you used to drive here. If you want I can explain absentee ballots"
Poor low educated person: "No thanks, that is pretty simple I don't think anyone should have a problem with it."
Democrat election worker to voter: "Hey wake up and sober up it is time to earn that fifth I gave you."
"low educated person"? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, LOL.

You simply can not make this up..

This is what the Democrats are bringing to the Witness Stand to testify against Voter ID Laws..

DOJ Expert Witness Blacks Are Less Sophisticated Voters - Katie Pavlich

Charles Stewart, a political scientist was retained by the Justice Department to testify against voter identification laws and other election integrity measures. His testimony argued that ending same day voter registration and requiring voters to vote in the precinct where they live constitutes racial discrimination.

"Understanding within political science, that people who register to vote the closer and closer one gets to Election Day tend to be less sophisticated voters, tend to be less educated voters, tend to be voters who are less attuned to public affairs. That also tells me from the literature of political science that there are likely to be people who will end up not registering and not voting. People who correspond to those factors tend to be African Americans, and, therefore, that's another vehicle through which African Americans would be disproportionately affected by this law," Stewart said.

Amazing.. It's racist to tell Blacks they have to vote where they live, have a picture ID and that they have to register to vote 60 days before an election.

That's what Democrats in Washington D.C. really think about Blacks.
I cannot believe that with the political correctness that coats the walls of the US Capitol, that no one called this guy out.
His comments are ignorant and racist. But as we see, he is representing the POTUS, a fellow lib, so he gets a hall pass.
Had a conservative said these things, he'd be hanging from a rope tied to the top of the Washington Monument.

Why would educated Black people put up with the plantation mentality of the democrat party? Why wouldn't normal Black folks be outraged when they are singled out by democrats as some sort of backward folks who can't even come up with a picture I.D. on election day even though there are numerous venues for obtaining a picture I.D. Did educated Black people suck on the democrat dick so long that they lost their own pride?

It's crystal clear to see that the Republicans are hard at work on this solution seeking out a problem.
Good luck w/that.

Why would educated Black people put up with the plantation mentality of the democrat party? Why wouldn't normal Black folks be outraged when they are singled out by democrats as some sort of backward folks who can't even come up with a picture I.D. on election day even though there are numerous venues for obtaining a picture I.D. Did educated Black people suck on the democrat dick so long that they lost their own pride?

Good question.......as most of life is not logical but psychological.........:smoke:.

You guys are right. We need tons of new regulations to address this. The government just does not have enough power when it comes to voting! We need to give them as much as they want. Let's do it!

The regulation is simple

1. Show valid Photo ID
2. Sign the book
3. Vote
4. ?????
5. profit!

New Topics

Forum List

Back