Democrat War On Jews Continues

Maybe he should stay out of sight.

Maybe he should start a garden.

Maybe he could invite ISIS to a quilting bee.

Maybe he could invite republicans to take some time off of angry blustering to try to think of a solution to ISIS.

Well at least they think ISIS is Islamic. Just how does Obama know what is or isn't Islamic, eh?

Surely he must be an expert on that. After all haven't you cons been saying for years he's a secret muslim who is deeply involved in the muslim brotherhood?

You said it, I didn't.

But it is something to think about. He says "ISIS isn't Islamic," so the question does arise, just how does he know what is and isn't Islamic? Your sarcasm notwithstanding.

You said it, I didn't.

But it is something to think about. He says "ISIS isn't Islamic," so the question does arise, just how does he know what is and isn't Islamic? Your sarcasm notwithstanding.

He said that? Maybe he meant that they're not representative of the good and moral followers of Islam. Which I have to believe is becoming increasingly more rare these days.

You said it, I didn't.

He said that? Maybe he meant that they're not representative of the good and moral followers of Islam. Which I have to believe is becoming increasingly more rare these days.

Yes, during his address to the nation last week. And how does he know what is good and moral in Islam? I'm no conspiracy theorist, but that raises some questions.

You said it, I didn't.

Yes, during his address to the nation last week. And how does he know what is good and moral in Islam? I'm no conspiracy theorist, but that raises some questions.

I don't know. How does he know what's good and moral in Judaism and Christianity?

Maybe he should start a garden.

Maybe he could invite ISIS to a quilting bee.

Maybe he could invite republicans to take some time off of angry blustering to try to think of a solution to ISIS.

Well at least they think ISIS is Islamic. Just how does Obama know what is or isn't Islamic, eh?

Surely he must be an expert on that. After all haven't you cons been saying for years he's a secret muslim who is deeply involved in the muslim brotherhood?

You said it, I didn't.

He said that ISIS isn't Islamic in the manner that someone might say that anti-abortion terrorists aren't Christian.

Of course almost every anti-abortion terrorist has claimed to be Christian.

Get it?

How great is this?

A short time ago the Rabbi posted a thread mocking the hypersensitivity of the PC crowd to offensive words,

lol, including the word 'Shylock' (which appears in quoted material)

Triggers in Universities WTF is Wrong With These People US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So tell us, Rabbi, wtf IS wrong with you people?

The Rabbi is a jackass, and chooses what offends him as he goes along. I quit taking the fake Jew seriously a long time ago.

You said it, I didn't.

I don't know. How does he know what's good and moral in Judaism and Christianity?

Well that's a dodge.

You said it, I didn't.

Well that's a dodge.

Your question was serious?

Forum List

Back