Democrat senator Dick Durbin BLOCKS subpoena request for Epstein flight logs

Dick Turdbin isn't going to have that power much longer. I hope some republicrats who don't rub elbows with pedophiles, traitors, sociopaths, terrorists, mafia bosses, hollywood whores and other elites get control and start prosecuting people regardless of party.

We know this asshole was trafficking girls for criminal activities. It's time the truth comes out. I do not like being governed by the sickest people since Caligula, democrooks might like it for now, but they're going to be the first to die when the huns come.

Billy Boy is a pedo just like Joepedo Biden

billclintonpedocreeppostdtdtdtdddg.jpg

billclintonpedojhgjhgjhgjhgjg.jpg

BillClintonisarapist with-Epstein-andavictim.jpg

If there were any prominent Republicans on that list, it would have been made public a long time ago. The fact that it hasn't is clear evidence that the list is chock full of DemoKKKrats.

I know if one particular Republican were on that list it would be non-stop wall to wall coverage.

Instead?

Crickets.

And we all know who I mean.

Bigly.

Wrong.
Lots of people could have visited Epstein's estate without having knowledge of any sexual misconduct.
They have a right to privacy and presumption of innocence.
The only reason to make the logs public would be a lynch mob mentality.

Isn't it interesting that Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted of trafficking children for the purpose of sex, but NO ONE was even charged with receiving these trafficked children, much less tried or convicted?

Wrong.
Lots of people could have visited Epstein's estate without having knowledge of any sexual misconduct.
They have a right to privacy and presumption of innocence.
The only reason to make the logs public would be a lynch mob mentality.
There was only one reason people went there. So yes we need to know.

Forum List

Back