Democrat-run cities will be killzones again this summer...let the games begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Seriously.

Summer riots in "rough" neighborhoods date back to the 1960s.

Every summer like clockwork there would be riots in those neighborhoods.

Most people just shook their heads and forgot about the riots.

Last year, however, BLM publicly bragged that certain folks were changing their tactics: They were going to march in the nicer parts of town.

And they did.

They even had the temerity to enter the tony Los Angeles suburb called Beverly Hills, which had been founded by silent movie stars.

What a nerve!

Seriously.

Last year, however, BLM publicly bragged that certain folks were changing their tactics: They were going to march in the nicer parts of town.

And they did.

They even had the temerity to enter the tony Los Angeles suburb called Beverly Hills, which had been founded by silent movie stars.

What a nerve!
You are correct. There was a riot in my high school three out of the 4 years I was there. There were also riots on the east side of my town. That is when I saw the WWII veterans in my neighborhood get ready to protect their families. Some with guns, some with baseball bats or shovels. The riot never arrived, and that was lucky for the rioters.

They did, but only in states where they KNEW they wouldn't run much risk of coming in contact with armed citizens who were willing to shoot. Most Red states will never have to be concerned with these cowardly punks.

• Banned
I should open up a funeral parlor and crematorium.
Just don't work there. There are many shooting during wakes and services too!

And birthday parties, barbecues, dances, sports games, church services, grocery-shopping trips, gas stations, hospitals, fast food restaurants, convenience stores, and car washes! It's going to be fun!

Seriously.

And they did.

What a nerve!
You are correct. There was a riot in my high school three out of the 4 years I was there. There were also riots on the east side of my town. That is when I saw the WWII veterans in my neighborhood get ready to protect their families. Some with guns, some with baseball bats or shovels. The riot never arrived, and that was lucky for the rioters.

Kudos to those WW II vets.

That is the only language that those rioters understand.

Seriously.

And they did.

What a nerve!

Kudos to those WW II vets.

That is the only language that those rioters understand.
They were not waiting or hiding in their homes. They were out in their yards. My father was one of them. And I was with him.

Last edited:
Seriously.

And they did.

What a nerve!

Which is why there was a huge increase in new gun buyers.....and why blm and antifa didn't burn down those nice suburbs.....those suburbanites have guns and will shoot back...

Would it be a good idea for the cops to not enter the kill zones?

Absolutely. A better idea is to televise the goings-on, so we can make bets on our favorite characters and how long they'll last, how many kills they'll get, etc. Sort of like fantasy football.
That would be interesting tv. I read that the police dont want to get involved so they allow criminals to be free.

Just rememeber who the actual cop-killers are -- the hardcore conservatives. Trump cultists would like you to forget how the cop killers were their boys, but we won't, not ever.

And we know where the death zones are, at least if you're not vaccinated. It's the red states. This is reason #43 why it's good to be a liberal. Since we don't live in a disease-ridden cesspool, and being vaccinated, we won't die of COVID.

Just rememeber who the actual cop-killers are -- the hardcore conservatives. Trump cultists would like you to forget how the cop killers were their boys, but we won't, not ever.

And we know where the death zones are, at least if you're not vaccinated. It's the red states. This is reason #43 why it's good to be a liberal. Since we don't live in a disease-ridden cesspool, and being vaccinated, we won't die of COVID.

Goodie!!!

Let's help them out by sending them a little extra ammunition. Go at it, imbeciles. Hope you outdo yourselves this year.

And jam 911 lines, to cut the waste of taxpayer dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back