Democrat Lawfare gives MAGA Momentum: Searching Melania's Underwear Drawer Was A Game Changer

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Biden ordering the FBI to search Melania's panty drawer was a game changer for MAGA. I'm just shocked that perverted sexual sniffer of young girls that Joe Biden himself did not personally participate in going through Melania’s panty drawer.

Biden ordering the FBI to search Melania's panty drawer was a game changer for MAGA. I'm just shocked that perverted sexual sniffer of young girls that Joe Biden himself did not personally participate in going through Melania’s panty drawer.

too old for him

What a hysterical lie! Are you stupid enough to fall for that?

A search warrant for a particular area includes all the drawers and closits in that area. I'll bet they looked under the bed too.

Forum List

Back