Dem sen blames GOP for OK twister

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
hundreds dead, injured and homeless. and all this democrat can think of is the blame game

Thanks to Obama’s demagoguery, not fighting back or having false flag operatives like Ann Coulter become the face of the party, Republicans have become the convenient boogeyman in the popular culture. Jumping on the blame Republican bandwagon, Rhode Island Senator and Far Left Progressive Sheldon Whitehouse blames the GOP for the Oklahoma Tornadoes.

story

That's usually the job of right wing preachers to blame Homosexuals, and fornicators for disasters.

hundreds dead, injured and homeless. and all this democrat can think of is the blame game

Thanks to Obama’s demagoguery, not fighting back or having false flag operatives like Ann Coulter become the face of the party, Republicans have become the convenient boogeyman in the popular culture. Jumping on the blame Republican bandwagon, Rhode Island Senator and Far Left Progressive Sheldon Whitehouse blames the GOP for the Oklahoma Tornadoes.

story

This forum is loaded with these type of people.

As my Grandmother always said"It's God's will". So God is to blame for the death and destruction, yet people pray to him for comfort and relief, how ironic.

As my Grandmother always said"It's God's will". So God is to blame for the death and destruction, yet people pray to him for comfort and relief, how ironic.

"god move in mysterious ways" is what I heard growing up. today its OMG. like a broken record

story

crappy blogs are not an acceptable source of news

story

crappy blogs are not an acceptable source of news

Truthhurts eh???

story

First of all, THANK YOU for your service to our country, "namvet".

This retarded Senator from the tiny and insignificant state of Rhode Island obviously has SMALL PENIS SYNDROME.

This idiot was simply seizing the chance to make some headlines, since nobody outside of Rhode Island has ever even HEARD of this clown.

story

Aw geeze, not another racist storm. Not sure I follow, this one hit white people, in their little white houses.

story

First of all, THANK YOU for your service to our country, "namvet".

This retarded Senator from the tiny and insignificant state of Rhode Island obviously has SMALL PENIS SYNDROME.

This idiot was simply seizing the chance to make some headlines, since nobody outside of Rhode Island has ever even HEARD of this clown.

thanks. SPS. I like it.

story

Aw geeze, not another racist storm. Not sure I follow, this one hit white people, in their little white houses.

eulbmq.jpg

say what ?????

Last edited:

story

Just wait until a Republican starts blaming gay people for it.
I am surprised the WBC hasn't come out pointing the finger, yet.

story

frankly i don't give a damned what their politics are. using it to spit on the dead and injured is as low as you can go

story

frankly i don't give a damned what their politics are. using it to spit on the dead and injured is as low as you can go

I agree, and I find it sickening that someone would look for someone or something to blame for this. It was an act of nature, nothing more, nothing less.

Forum List

Back