Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He’s “terrified” Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down…

Let me explain 300 years of slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, firebombing black schools and churches.....
Yes that does make you a country of racist assholes
For Obama to come from that situation to become president of that country is a historic accomplishment

rightwinger: "Yes that does make you a country of racist assholes"

So, where are you from?

Born and raised in Jim Crow America where Blacks were expected to know their place

The same America where Barack Obama's father would have been lynched for marrying a white woman in much of the country

"The Republican Party’s record, by the measures you rightly apply, is not perfect. Any party that claims a perfect record doesn’t know history the way you know it.

Yet always, in both parties, there have been men and women of integrity, decency, and humility who called injustice by its name. For every one of us a particular person comes to mind, someone who set a standard of conduct and made us better by their example. For me, that man is my father, George Romney.

It wasn’t just that my Dad helped write the civil rights provision for the Michigan Constitution, though he did. It wasn’t just that he helped create Michigan’s first civil rights commission, or that as governor he marched for civil rights in Detroit – though he did those things, too.

More than these public acts, it was the kind of man he was, and the way he dealt with every person, black or white. He was a man of the fairest instincts, and a man of faith who knew that every person was a child of God.

I’m grateful to him for so many things, and above all for the knowledge of God, whose ways are not always our ways, but whose justice is certain and whose mercy endures forever."

Mitt Romney

Only an sadistic animal who would drive a car with a dog on the roof or has a wife with MS that rides horses could write such a thing.

When the nation needed sound judgment and experienced business professionals to guide us through the dangerous and chaotic financial passage of the past five + years we could have hired a 25 year business superstar, one who was universally renowned and respected as a miracle worker who rescued the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics from certain bankruptcy and has created hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Or we could have chosen a Community Organizer who had never created a job, had barely worked a job when he first ran for public office, and who didn't even know how to read a spreadsheet.

Liberals can't say SHIT about Romney's hiring process when, after many months of campaigning and anyone could have found out enough about the candidates to see the writing on the wall.

One candidate was a contender.

The other, a pretender.

And who did America choose?

The WORST possible guy!

Obama!

America, it's time you go back to High School Civics class.

Because when we had a chance to hire a world class expert to get our country working again, you chose a failure!

You FAILED!

You failed us.

You failed America.

You failed yourselves.

You foolish people.

Foolish.

It was predicted by us BEFORE HE EVEN TOOK OFFICE but you needed to be "right."

Well, look at what your pettiness has produced.

Now you want Hillary?

Fuck you.

Hell no.

No way that will EVER happen.

rightwinger: "Yes that does make you a country of racist assholes"

So, where are you from?

Born and raised in Jim Crow America where Blacks were expected to know their place

The same America where Barack Obama's father would have been lynched for marrying a white woman in much of the country

"The Republican Party’s record, by the measures you rightly apply, is not perfect. Any party that claims a perfect record doesn’t know history the way you know it.

Yet always, in both parties, there have been men and women of integrity, decency, and humility who called injustice by its name. For every one of us a particular person comes to mind, someone who set a standard of conduct and made us better by their example. For me, that man is my father, George Romney.

It wasn’t just that my Dad helped write the civil rights provision for the Michigan Constitution, though he did. It wasn’t just that he helped create Michigan’s first civil rights commission, or that as governor he marched for civil rights in Detroit – though he did those things, too.

More than these public acts, it was the kind of man he was, and the way he dealt with every person, black or white. He was a man of the fairest instincts, and a man of faith who knew that every person was a child of God.

I’m grateful to him for so many things, and above all for the knowledge of God, whose ways are not always our ways, but whose justice is certain and whose mercy endures forever."

Mitt Romney

Only an sadistic animal who would drive a car with a dog on the roof or has a wife with MS that rides horses could write such a thing.

When the nation needed sound judgment and experienced business professionals to guide us through the dangerous and chaotic financial passage of the past five + years we could have hired a 25 year business superstar, one who was universally renowned and respected as a miracle worker who rescued the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics from certain bankruptcy and has created hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Or we could have chosen a Community Organizer who had never created a job, had barely worked a job when he first ran for public office, and who didn't even know how to read a spreadsheet.

Liberals can't say SHIT about Romney's hiring process when, after many months of campaigning and anyone could have found out enough about the candidates to see the writing on the wall.

One candidate was a contender.

The other, a pretender.

And who did America choose?

The WORST possible guy!

Obama!

America, it's time you go back to High School Civics class.

Because when we had a chance to hire a world class expert to get our country working again, you chose a failure!

You FAILED!

You failed us.

You failed America.

You failed yourselves.

You foolish people.

Foolish.

It was predicted by us BEFORE HE EVEN TOOK OFFICE but you needed to be "right."

Well, look at what your pettiness has produced.

Now you want Hillary?

Fuck you.

Hell no.

No way that will EVER happen.

John Lewis is a criminal hiding behind his black skin and bogus Congress position.

He is involved with the IRS scandal.

John Lewis is a criminal hiding behind his black skin and bogus Congress position.

Yes hE is. I forgot about that
but hey he's not worried about that he's worried about citizens in this country not allowing Obama to CONTINUE to steam roll over us his LAST two years in office
I hope the people are sick of all this and vote everyone of these elected pukes like him OUT

but hey he's not worried about that he's worried about citizens in this country not allowing Obama to CONTINUE to steam roll over us his LAST two years in office
I hope the people are sick of all this and vote everyone of these elected pukes like him OUT

Better start breeding more racists then steph, Lindsay graham says you are running out of them and won't be in business for long

you want his black cock in your ass.

Better start breeding more racists then steph, Lindsay graham says you are running out of them and won't be in business for long

They better start breeding you a brain. You've become nothing more than a babbling idiot

John Lewis depends on useful idiots. Carry on. You're doing great.

Maybe Obama has made a deal to protect the aging Congressperson from doing prison time if he disgraces himself this way.

There are smart Black people who would rather just let nature take its course.

How old is Lewis?

Who is worse than Harry Reid? Who is more dangerous and sneaky than San Fran Nan? Lewis may be the victim of intimidation if not provable blackmail.

I don't know.

Anyone think this idea is absurd?

The conniving politician at the center of the Netflix drama "House of Cards" is named Frank, but he's anything but honest, forthright and direct. His wife was christened Claire — an ironic choice for a woman who always has an ulterior motive.

Even the couple's surname, "Underwood," hints at their hypocrisy by echoing "underhanded."

How clothing reveals characters in House of Cards - Baltimore Sun

Obama has said he wishes he had FU's power, or something like that.

you want his black cock in your ass.

John Lewis in addition to being an idiot sounds like an idiot with marbles in his mouth.

You fear your moral betters

Batshit Boy is still a bigoted racist - and still nothing else. Nothing but a hateful, racist troll.

Let me explain 300 years of slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, firebombing black schools and churches.....
For Obama to come from that situation to become president of that country is a historic accomplishment

You do that shitflinger - you going to tell us how black churches were burned when you were a child, just as pathological sociopath Bill Clinton claimed?

Obama is a historic figure for his rise to the presidency. Well worth his award

Who'da thunk that a mixed race black man with a name like Barack Hussein Obama could have risen to the Presidency of the United States twenty five years ago?

So he was awarded the prize for the color of his skin? :eek:

Secretly...he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for protecting the world from Republicans

You do that shitflinger - you going to tell us how black churches were burned when you were a child, just as pathological sociopath Bill Clinton claimed?

Black churches were burned when I was a child.......It was in all the newspapers

Forum List

Back