Delusional Climate explainers...

Same denier crap every winter "It's cold, so climate change is fake" One dumb right winger even brought a snowball into the Senate to prove it was cold. No need trying to explain it to you again. You didn't catch on the last several winters when it was explained to you.

Same denier crap every winter "It's cold, so climate change is fake" One dumb right winger even brought a snowball into the Senate to prove it was cold. No need trying to explain it to you again. You didn't catch on the last several winters when it was explained to you.

I am just glad these morons that put their party before even science were not around in large numbers in the late 70s when the world actually still listened to science and drastically reduced the use of hydrochlorofluorocarbons.

I am just glad these morons that put their party before even science were not around in large numbers in the late 70s when the world actually still listened to science and drastically reduced the use of hydrochlorofluorocarbons.

When were we given a choice, moron? Furthermore, it wasn't until the Clinton administration that fluorocarbons were regulated.

Every time we have a hot summer or a hurricane morons like you claim it's proof of global warming

When were we given a choice, moron? Furthermore, it wasn't until the Clinton administration that fluorocarbons were regulated.

No doubt you were one of the morons fighting against it happening. Fuck the ozone, right, who needs it.

No doubt you were one of the morons fighting against it happening. Fuck the ozone, right, who needs it.

The claims of ozone depletion were just another environment hoax. It "depleted" only in the winter when there was no sun at the South pole. Every summer it came right back. You see, ozone is created when sunlight shines on Oxygen.

The claims of ozone depletion were just another environment hoax. It "depleted" only in the winter when there was no sun at the South pole. Every summer it came right back. You see, ozone is created when sunlight shines on Oxygen.

Ha, I knew it. Thanks for the laugh! As I said thank god you were not able to do anything about it in the 80s or we would all be fucked by now.

What a moron!

Ha, I knew it. Thanks for the laugh! As I said thank god you were not able to do anything about it in the 80s or we would all be fucked by now.

What a moron!

So you don't believe the voters should have any say in the laws that govern us?

What a moron!

Voters have a say, they have their say via voting for an individual to represent them. As is pointed out often, we are not a democracy so you do not get to vote on each individual law.

But again, I am glad that there was not enough morons like you back in the 70 and 80s. Sadly your kind, who put party before all else, have multiplied like rabbits since those days.

What a moron!

Voters have a say, they have their say via voting for an individual to represent them. As is pointed out often, we are not a democracy so you do not get to vote on each individual law.

But again, I am glad that there was not enough morons like you back in the 70 and 80s. Sadly your kind, who put party before all else, have multiplied like rabbits since those days.

Our representatives didn't even vote on these regulations, moron. The EPA simply imposed them without any input from Congress or the public whatsoever.

What a moron!

Our representatives didn't even vote on these regulations, moron. The EPA simply imposed them without any input from Congress or the public whatsoever.

Is there any science you do not deny? I wonder if you still use leeches since you are so afraid of science. I am actually surprised that you even acknowledge the fact the internet exist.

Are you also a flat earther? Do you belive the moon landing was a hoax?

October - second warmest on record. November - 3rd warmest on record.

Now why didn't we hear a peep about that from all those who can't now shut up about a cold snap in December?????

What a moron!

Is there any science you do not deny? I wonder if you still use leeches since you are so afraid of science. I am actually surprised that you even acknowledge the fact the internet exist.

Only an obedient drone would blindly trust government sources for what he believes.

Climate change denial has only one purpose - to make it easier for the polluters-for-profit to profit.

Only a moron has no problem with the government imposing trillions of dollars in additional taxes and higher costs on us to solve a no-problem. Blaming greed for skepticism is the mark of a demogogue, not someone who understands science.

What a moron!

Only an obedient drone would blindly trust government sources for what he believes.

I do not blindly trust anything. Have you ever taken the datasets for climate change and ran them through a program like SPSS or R and perform multivariate analyses to see what the numbers have to say?

What actual research have you done on the topic of climate change? What scientific journals on the subject have you read? Have you ever done anything more than just parrot the GOP talking points on the subject?

Amazing someone like you would have the balls to accuse someone else of blind acceptance.

Thread summary:

Trumpflakes are all hilariously stupid, too goddamned stupid to understand what "global" means.

Look at the global map, Trumptards. See how much more red than blue there is? That's _global_ warming. If you need that explained in smaller words, you're out of luck, being how I don't speak retard.

dec28-temps.png

Thread summary:

Trumpflakes are all hilariously stupid, too goddamned stupid to understand what "global" means.

Look at the global map, Trumptards. See how much more red than blue there is? That's _global_ warming. If you need that explained in smaller words, you're out of luck, being how I don't speak retard.

dec28-temps.png

With these partisan hacks not only does party come before country it also comes before self or science. Nothing matters to them but the party.

Forum List

Back