Del for President

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I can't see anybody on the horizon that is worthy of being elected President of the U.S. in the up-coming elections. Nobody stands out as that sort of person who could lead us out of our troubles, put a chicken in our pots, find us a job, command our military, and put the choke hold on Congress. The only person who comes to mind that could do all of that is Del. "Let's start a grass roots movement to get one of our finest members of the USMB community elected President of the U.S. Send me your dollars and I will start getting the posters made up. I believe this should be appropriate charges for Del for President items:

8 x 10 glossy black and white picture of Del - $5.00
Del for President bumper sticker - $2.00
"I like Del" round button - $3.00
Deck of Del for President playing cards - $6.00
Del for President place mats - $4.00 each
Photo of Del and the Ostrich - $5.00

This ad was paid for by the Del for President committee.

"I approve of this political message." Arnold J. Smuckers - Official Spokesperson for Del.

I can't see anybody on the horizon that is worthy of being elected President of the U.S. in the up-coming elections. Nobody stands out as that sort of person who could lead us out of our troubles

Rod Blagojevich; he may suck gulf water but he is far better than anything your party has to offer!

Del is a lowly moderator reeling in a 2 figure salary on some backwater board.

is this a kiss up and brown nose thread?

I can't see anybody on the horizon that is worthy of being elected President of the U.S. in the up-coming elections. Nobody stands out as that sort of person who could lead us out of our troubles

Rod Blagojevich; he may suck gulf water but he is far better than anything your party has to offer!

Del is a lowly moderator reeling in a 2 figure salary on some backwater board.

is this a kiss up and brown nose thread?

not so far.

I can't see anybody on the horizon that is worthy of being elected President of the U.S. in the up-coming elections. Nobody stands out as that sort of person who could lead us out of our troubles, put a chicken in our pots, find us a job, command our military, and put the choke hold on Congress. The only person who comes to mind that could do all of that is Del. "Let's start a grass roots movement to get one of our finest members of the USMB community elected President of the U.S. Send me your dollars and I will start getting the posters made up. I believe this should be appropriate charges for Del for President items:

"I approve of this political message." Arnold J. Smuckers - Official Spokesperson for Del.

Del is more than qualified for national office. The new Senator from Massachusetts was a man of the people, qualified, because he was driving a pick up truck.

Del has been known to drive a crappy minivan. :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Wow! What deals! I'll take 10000 of each.
(Bill Loosecannon's account.....)

What is a backwater board?

No tarballs, possibly sheen.

MartinSheen.jpg

You guys wouldn't know good politics if it jumped up and bit you on the butt... Del's the perfect choice. He already has the new Vice President selected and will announce it in a few weeks. Here's a hint. Think of someone who has very long legs, funny looking feathers sticking out of it's rear end, and has that "look" that is bound to get your attention. Don't forget the long skinny neck. Now, here are some more of Del's qualifications for President... Did you know that he can hum the Star Spangled Banner while drinking a glass of water? Did you know he can recite the whole U.S. Constitution while standing on one foot? Did you know that he can be bought? Del's our guy. Like Chicago on election day, I urge you to vote early and vote often.

Forum List

Back