Deer Hunters Are Assholes

Much better that the over population of deer die from disease. Then there are the humans that die trying to avoid the deer on the road. The most recent a 21 year old girl named Brandy. She swerved to miss a deer that ran out in front of her car. She hit a tree instead. She is dead, but the deer is fine...
My friend had one go right through her windshield and it ended up in her husband's lap. She said she didn't even have time to hit the brakes.
The hunters here eat what they shoot, and it helps with population control. There are so many deer here that you can get a lic. to hunt them year round on the farms where the deer are decimating the crops.
Hunters help control the deer population. We need that.

Much better that the over population of deer die from disease. Then there are the humans that die trying to avoid the deer on the road. The most recent a 21 year old girl named Brandy. She swerved to miss a deer that ran out in front of her car. She hit a tree instead. She is dead, but the deer is fine...
My friend had one go right through her windshield and it ended up in her husband's lap. She said she didn't even have time to hit the brakes.
The hunters here eat what they shoot, and it helps with population control. There are so many deer here that you can get a lic. to hunt them year round on the farms where the deer are decimating the crops.
Hunters help control the deer population. We need that.
I still think they're assholes.....:iagree:

Sometimes the deer wins...
download.jpeg

Forum List

Back