Debbie Schultz Threatens Capitol Hill Police Chief With "Consequences."

Debbie sure is nasty. She should be in a prison cell. Her actions sure seem to indicate that the Ds are concerned about what Seth Rich might have had on his computer. I would expect that that computer will soon go missing.

You mean Seth Rich, not Marc Rich. Though I can easily see how you could confuse the two.

Debbie sure is nasty. She should be in a prison cell. Her actions sure seem to indicate that the Ds are concerned about what Seth Rich might have had on his computer. I would expect that that computer will soon go missing.

You mean Seth Rich, not Marc Rich. Though I can easily see how you could confuse the two.

She is at the top of the democrat party food chain.....she has to be nasty just to survive.....they shoot people on that side...don't they?

This is also why we need a special counsel to look into crimes committed by hilary, the DNC and the clinton foundation...and how they connected to hilary when she was Secretary of State...

She is at the top of the democrat party food chain.....she has to be nasty just to survive.....they shoot people on that side...don't they?

This is also why we need a special counsel to look into crimes committed by hilary, the DNC and the clinton foundation...and how they connected to hilary when she was Secretary of State...
I think we both know Hillary is protected. Nothing will happen to her, even though she clearly is a criminal.

I think we both know Hillary is protected. Nothing will happen to her, even though she clearly is a criminal.
Chelsea is the one being protected, Hillary is finished.

Seth Rich is a choir boy compared to Marc Rich whom Clinton pardoned.

The big crime here is whomever is Debbie's fashion/makeup consultant, they are definitely not earning their money.

The big crime here is whomever is Debbie's fashion/makeup consultant, they are definitely not earning their money.
That is an understatement. Damn...is she dog. A really nasty dog. Bad combo.

Didn't Daffy Duck once say "Consequences Schmokenquences,,So Long As Im Rich"??
Correct!
Genie: Duck, you have desecrated the spirit of the lamp! Prepare to take the consequences!
Daffy Duck: Consequences, shmonsequences, as long as I'm rich.

Daffy Duck (Character)

Chelsea is the one being protected, Hillary is finished.
she was done the day CNN mocked her.

Correct!
Genie: Duck, you have desecrated the spirit of the lamp! Prepare to take the consequences!

Daffy Duck (Character)
Nancy Pelosi.....the modern Daffy Duck

Correct!

Daffy Duck (Character)
Nancy Pelosi.....the modern Daffy Duck
Poor Daffy, what did he ever do to you? :D

Forum List

Back