Debate Moderator/ACORN flack can't muzzle spontaneous Pledge of Alligiance

• Banned
There's a part where she scolds them, too, which is not on this clip.

TATE-BRADISH: Ladies and gentlemen, I hope — I hope that that will be the last time that I am disrespected. There is no certainly disrespect — excuse me. Excuse me. There is no disrespect to the flag when something in a forum, which does not typically begin with the Pledge of Allegiance, doesn't begin with it. There is no disrespect intended.

There's a part where she scolds them, too, which is not on this clip.

TATE-BRADISH: Ladies and gentlemen, I hope — I hope that that will be the last time that I am disrespected. There is no certainly disrespect — excuse me. Excuse me. There is no disrespect to the flag when something in a forum, which does not typically begin with the Pledge of Allegiance, doesn't begin with it. There is no disrespect intended.

Who disrespected whom? She was disrespecting the people.

And yet I would wager 99% of the people in the audience live their lives in direct contrast to what is good for America. Specifically, in their purchasing choices and how those choices have/are destroying the country they are pledging to.

And yet I would wager 99% of the people in the audience live their lives in direct contrast to what is good for America. Specifically, in their purchasing choices and how those choices have/are destroying the country they are pledging to.

Such as?

You're in Indiana.

Did consumers kill the RV market?

Nope. Oil price did. But if the RV consumers had been living their lives based on what's good for America, they would have destroyed it themselves.

Chanting montra like a classroom of Chinese children swearing allegience to Mao is uneccesary for intelligent Americans. We are a country of individualism which is our true strength. I don't need to hear anyone else state the obvious and I'm sure my partcipation in the same makes me no less suspect as a traitor to the cause. If anything a spy planted among us would be the first to stand up wrapped in old glory and mimic our dogma best kept enshrined and safe from harm in a vault in DC. It should be taught to our young but not thrown around at public events and football games by those that don't really feel deeply about it but desperately need others to recognise what heros and patriots they think they are.

Such as?

You're in Indiana.

Nice strawman.
Are you going to attempt to argue that the American consumer choices has no affect on their fellow Americans?
I didn't think so.

I am not trying to be an ass here, really. The audience saying the pledge of allegiance spontaneous like this is a cool thing. But at the same time, I don't hesitate to address people when they start waving flags and wearing plastic bracelets and bumper stickers - none of these make you a good American.
A good American not only can say the pledge, but lives like they mean it.

I will point out though...one of my all time pet peeves is how American consumers make their purchases while not giving a flying rolling doughnut about how many jobs are loss because they buy what is cheapest with no regard for where it is made and by who.

Listen to the intelligentsia telling us what to say and not to say.

Hey, jackass, it was spontaneous.

Not some elementary school teacher leading kids who don't know better in some pro-Obama cult chant.

Such as?

You're in Indiana.

Nice strawman.
Are you going to attempt to argue that the American consumer choices has no affect on their fellow Americans?
I didn't think so.

I am not trying to be an ass here, really. The audience saying the pledge of allegiance spontaneous like this is a cool thing. But at the same time, I don't hesitate to address people when they start waving flags and wearing plastic bracelets and bumper stickers - none of these make you a good American.

I will point out though...one of my all time pet peeves is how American consumers make their purchases while not giving a flying rolling doughnut about how many jobs are loss because they buy what is cheapest with no regard for where it is made and by who.

Then give me an example.

Why should Americans who are hanging on by a thread buy things which are more expensive or otherwise don't meet their needs?

That clip chokes me up...it isn't easy to throw off authority...just look at the Milgram Experiment.

I applaud their independence.

Last edited:
Chanting montra like a classroom of Chinese children swearing allegience to Mao is uneccesary for intelligent Americans. We are a country of individualism which is our true strength. I don't need to hear anyone else state the obvious and I'm sure my partcipation in the same makes me no less suspect as a traitor to the cause. If anything a spy planted among us would be the first to stand up wrapped in old glory and mimic our dogma best kept enshrined and safe from harm in a vault in DC. It should be taught to our young but not thrown around at public events and football games by those that don't really feel deeply about it but desperately need others to recognise what heros and patriots they think they are.

There is a big difference between pledging allegiance to a country and a man, Diaper. No man gets the allegiance of Americans.... only the ideals that our country was founded on. If you did less drugs, you might understand the difference.

There is a big difference between pledging allegiance to a country and a man, Diaper. No man gets the allegiance of Americans.... only the ideals that our country was founded on. If you did less drugs, you might understand the difference.

I feel no need to filter my understanding of liberty and patriotism through your twisted mind you tricky bitch! :lol:

Such as?

You're in Indiana.

Nice strawman.
I didn't think so.

Then give me an example.

Why should Americans who are hanging on by a thread buy things which are more expensive or otherwise don't meet their needs?

Seriously?
What goes around comes around Revere.

We just found out today that our dishwasher is busted and the repair will cost as much as a new one.
I will not buy Whirlpool as they have moved virtually all appliance manufacturing out of the U.S. I will not buy KitchenAire as they are no longer made here either. G.E.?? Don't even go there, although they are slated to add jobs in the U.S. as a payback to the Obama administration's green initiatives...but that is a paltry - insignificant number to the 10,000's they fired to build HUGE plants in Mexico and India.
So what am I going to buy?
Bosch - because they are made in America. They have plants in NC and CA.
They are excellent appliances and prices are within reason of cheaper-slave labor made brands.

Forum List

Back