Debate: it's a clash of personalities

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i think everyone is making too much of this. the media, the pundits, the fight promoters.

i haven't heard anyone say that it's just not that big a deal.
from here to the 8th, everything political has a shelf life of a week or less.

sure it's going to be a big show, it's entertainment, but there is no uncharted territory other than the sparks of having the two together on the big stage.

no, i think this is more about personalities. we've gotten to know these people very well over the generations, so we know what they are.

enjoy the show, because this is the big clash of popularity and personality, but it's not the make or break they make tonite out to be

although with these ratings, a lot of money will be exchanged.

next week will be another make or break event i'm sure. the audience is admonished to keep quiet, i love that.

• Banned
Actually, most people do not know who Hillary Clinton really is.
well that opens an interesting door. i suppose there are elements of both, but overall these candidates have been vetted by time.
however real behind the scenes hillary, is pretty much known, just no one talks about it.

A strong alpha man, vs a weak omega woman, who can barely stand... and sometimes not even that.

Clash of personalities indeed.

• Banned
clash implies both have a personality. I wasn't aware Hillary had one of those.
ask miss lewinsky about hillary's "personality/temperament". in fact ask anybody.

tem·per·a·ment
ˈtemp(ə)rəmənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person's or animal's nature, especially as it permanently affects their behavior.
    "she had an artistic temperament"
    synonyms: disposition, nature, character, personality, makeup, constitution, mind, spirit; More

2. 2.
    the adjustment of intervals in tuning a piano or other musical instrument so as to fit the scale for use in different keys; in equal temperament, the octave consists of twelve equal semitones.

Forum List

Back