Death of Former Russian Spy Chief Linked to Dossier on Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This will get more interesting

Ex-KGB general Oleg Erovinkin was found dead in his car in Moscow last month. He was a close associate of a former senior Kremlin official mentioned repeatedly in dossier.

The mysterious death last month of a former Russian spy chief may be linked to a dossier that reportedly implicates U.S President Donald Trump in misconduct, the Telegraph newspaper reported on Sunday.
Oleg Erovinkin, a former general in the KGB intelligence agency and its successor the FSB, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow in late December.
No cause of death has been announced, though the local media has reported that foul play is suspected.
Report: Death of former Russian spy chief linked to dossier on Trump - U.S. News

This happened like a week ago. Don't piss Putin off. Frankly if I were that guy, regardless of if I'd leaked that info to the Brits or not, I'd have fled the country ASAP.

so, the Dossier is TRUE, including the golden showers....? HOLY MOLY, Trump is being blackmailed or has been compromised! No way would they kill this man, and arrest his boss I believe I read last week, if the leaks in the dossier were not true!!!!

WOW!

I sure HOPE the FBI and CIA and all intelligence agencies are investigating this and watching Trump closely!!

Keep dreaming, no the dude allegedly leaked Russian intelligence to the Brits - I doubt Putin gives two shits if it was made up, if he actually leaked anything, or if he even talked to the Brits. -- Either way the guy made Russia look bad (aka that they had an intelligence leak) and that's more than enough reason for Putin to waste him.

Trump is a germaphobe, no way I see him doing golden showers shit.

LOL.

An EX-KGB general, who was an "associate" of a "former" official mentioned in a bogus document.

Reaching?

Striped-Flexible-Straws-STRA001_pl.jpg

Ex-KGB general Oleg Erovinkin was found dead in his car in Moscow last month. He was a close associate of a former senior Kremlin official mentioned repeatedly in dossier.

The mysterious death last month of a former Russian spy chief may be linked to a dossier that reportedly implicates U.S President Donald Trump in misconduct, the Telegraph newspaper reported on Sunday.
Oleg Erovinkin, a former general in the KGB intelligence agency and its successor the FSB, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow in late December.
No cause of death has been announced, though the local media has reported that foul play is suspected.
Report: Death of former Russian spy chief linked to dossier on Trump - U.S. News
At this point it's a conspiracy theory, but it might have legs.

IDK about that it's been making the fake news circuit for a long time to not have the MSM pick it up. Kind of leads me to believe they can't verify it and they don't want to pull a CNN.

So, Russia has their spy's, spying on Trump,
and there is reason to believe, they uncovered
misconduct on Trumps part and this spy was killed
because of this misconduct that was uncovered

OMG...PLEASE FUCKING GO AWAY... PERMANENTLY!

LOL.

An EX-KGB general, who was an "associate" of a "former" official mentioned in a bogus document.

Reaching?

Striped-Flexible-Straws-STRA001_pl.jpg
do a google on it all.... pretend like it is Hillary you are researching and not your beloved Trump, and do your due diligence to find the truth.... you'll find it is more believable than you could ever imagine it would be...

This is on top of the fact that two other guys one a top KGB agent, and another who was a top guy for Kapersky Labs a Russian based computer Virus Agency were arrested by having black bags put over their heads... Yes, there is truth to this story.

the golden showers does seem unbelievable though, unless it was just on the bed, with him not involved, cuz as mentioned, I too read he was a germaphobe....regardless, there is an unexplainable bromance with Trump's love for Putin..... I just can't understand it, nothing makes sense about the way pres trump speaks so highly of the murdering thug, Putin....NOTHING! allies are now enemies and enemies are allies with Trump....it's mind blowing imo!

the golden showers does seem unbelievable though, unless it was just on the bed, with him not involved, cuz as mentioned, I too read he was a germaphobe....regardless, there is an unexplainable bromance with Trump's love for Putin..... I just can't understand it, nothing makes sense about the way pres trump speaks so highly of the murdering thug, Putin....NOTHING! allies are now enemies and enemies are allies with Trump....it's mind blowing imo!

Trump is delusional, he also supports Duterte, and praised him killing drug dealers and taking a hands on approach and killing people himself.

Trump /doesn't/ speak highly of Putin, that's your media lying to you.

He's said that he'd rather be friends with Russia than enemies, that's pretty much it. He's said cagey diplomatic shit that /all/ politicians say about foreign leaders; "He's a strong leader who seems to care about his country." He made a twitter comment what like a decade ago about having his beauty contest in Moscow - big whoop.

You people are rediculious if you can't see the way Trump talks about like everyone is pretty much the same way he talks about Putin - He says almost everyone is great, everyone is his friend, etc etc because that's what negotiators do, they keep lines of communication open with people they might later have dealings with, they fluffer everyone in an attempt to elicit a better deal, etc. This is what the business world looks like, also what politicians look like (just in that case they "speak for" and "about" /you/ the people instead of individual persons.)

He's said that he'd rather be friends with Russia than enemies, that's pretty much it. He's said cagey diplomatic shit that /all/ politicians say about foreign leaders; "He's a strong leader who seems to care about his country." He made a twitter comment what like a decade ago about having his beauty contest in Moscow - big whoop.

You people are rediculious if you can't see the way Trump talks about like everyone is pretty much the same way he talks about Putin - He says almost everyone is great, everyone is his friend, etc etc because that's what negotiators do, they keep lines of communication open with people they might later have dealings with, they fluffer everyone in an attempt to elicit a better deal, etc. This is what the business world looks like, also what politicians look like (just in that case they lie about /you/ the people instead of individual persons.)

HE SAID IN A TWEET NOT JUST A MONTH AGO ABOUT HOW PUTIN WAS A SMART MAN... while putting down U.S. intelligence agencies... who he then turned around and said he never put down U.S. intelligence agencies. Trump breaks the cardinal rule of lying... My Grandma once told me it is easier to tell the truth than to lie, because once you lie you have to keep lying to back up that lie and eventually you end up lying so much you can't keep your lies straight. Trump is way beyond being able to keep his lies straight.

You people are rediculious if you can't see the way Trump talks about like everyone is pretty much the same way he talks about Putin - He says almost everyone is great, everyone is his friend, etc etc because that's what negotiators do, they keep lines of communication open with people they might later have dealings with, they fluffer everyone in an attempt to elicit a better deal, etc. This is what the business world looks like, also what politicians look like (just in that case they "speak for" and "about" /you/ the people instead of individual persons.)
Clearly, you haven't been paying attention....did you see the oreilly interview?

th

th

th

th

20170117_tweet.png

I agree with every single one of those tweets by the President. The intelligence agency leaked the pissgate lie on purpose, it was bullshit and even if it weren't, it /never/ should have left the meeting.

I also don't think many would argue that Putin isn't a very smart man, he's playing a high game.

th

th

th

th

20170117_tweet.png

I agree with every single one of those tweets by the President. The intelligence agency leaked the pissgate lie on purpose, it was bullshit and even if it weren't, it /never/ should have left the meeting.

I also don't think many would argue that Putin is a very smart man, he's playing a high game.

They didn't HAVE to leak it... are you even paying attention? Some media outlets had it months before U.S. intelligence agencies did. The media outlets only released it once it was validated by being attached to the briefing being given to Trump by the intelligence agencies. The dossier was compiled by a private firm... paid for by private funds. Do you understand that?

Hmm, the name Vince Foster comes to mind for some reason.

Lewdog On the pissgate, yes I do recall it being said that the media had hold of it, however Trump, along with the rest of the nation, were not aware of that fact at the time - thus the statement holds.

On the "Putin's a murderer" thing - Are you trying to claim that the US is innocent of murdering people in our attempts to determine the governmental fate of sovereign nations - we're not and I agree with Trump's statement.

I hear Putin's also considering sueing over the statement because he considers it wrong - I agree with Putin on that as well.

Forum List

Back