Dear Patrick,

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Patrick, DAMN, what were you thinking? Dammit son! You can't be out driving around drunk and popping pills in the middle of the night. You have caused great embarrasment to our good family name.

Now you listen to me! I have had it with your activities and the way you conduct your personal business. Thank God you dropped that chick off safely at her house before you wrecked that car. I hope that bitch dosen't go squaking to the press. Do you have any idea what I have to go through to cover a stunt like this. Dammit boy!

Listen to me, I want you to drop by the compound later for drinks and we will discuss what to do about this shit. :cheers2:

By the way, you owe me big for paying off that waitress to forget your dumb ass was at that bar.

I wish you would learn to follow my example and stop this foolish behavior.

Sincerely,

Dad

I hope you and Patrick have resolved your issues, Emmett.

Patrick, DAMN, what were you thinking? Dammit son! You can't be out driving around drunk and popping pills in the middle of the night. You have caused great embarrasment to our good family name.

Now you listen to me! I have had it with your activities and the way you conduct your personal business. Thank God you dropped that chick off safely at her house before you wrecked that car. I hope that bitch dosen't go squaking to the press. Do you have any idea what I have to go through to cover a stunt like this. Dammit boy!

Listen to me, I want you to drop by the compound later for drinks and we will discuss what to do about this shit. :cheers2:

By the way, you owe me big for paying off that waitress to forget your dumb ass was at that bar.

I wish you would learn to follow my example and stop this foolish behavior.

Sincerely,

Dad

I've gone through some of the same myself.

Forum List

Back