Dear "Liberals"

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
...if you support the Chicago corporatist known as Barak Obama you are not a liberal, you are just a Democrat that will support whatever bag of shit they send you.

At least the Paul people have the balls to support a losing candidate that truly endorses their beliefs.

Just sayin' - fair is fair.

Just like conservatives vote against their own self interests, so do liberals.

When you look at everything liberals CLAIM to want, you wonder why they don't support Kucinich more. He's a REAL liberal.

No one gets to vote for exactly who they want for president, it's always choice between two Neo-Cons, it's the only choice we will ever be allowed to have.

I think you're having a hard time with the word "support" here.

I don't "support" Obama, and I never have - but if I was going to vote in the Presidential election this year (I'm not), I'd probably vote for Obama over Romney.

Just like all the "Conservatives" who have spent the last year bashing Mitt Romney are all going to vote for him.

No one gets to vote for exactly who they want for president, it's always choice between two Neo-Cons, it's the only choice we will ever be allowed to have.

Well, if you're willing to settle for what you're "allowed"...

Millions of us voted for Ron Paul this year, despite what we were "allowed".

When you have a candidate on the left that you actually LIKE, give it a shot, it feels fucking great.

Just like conservatives vote against their own self interests, so do liberals.

When you look at everything liberals CLAIM to want, you wonder why they don't support Kucinich more. He's a REAL liberal.

Well, Kucinich did sell them out in the end. Still wonder what Obama said to him on the plane ride. I suspect Paul will be under similar pressure in the next few months. We'll see how he holds up.

...if you support the Chicago corporatist known as Barak Obama you are not a liberal, you are just a Democrat that will support whatever bag of shit they send you.

At least the Paul people have the balls to support a losing candidate that truly endorses their beliefs.

Just sayin' - fair is fair.
Begone.

You folks don't even count, this election.

:eusa_hand:

(....And, take Ron's goofy son with you. He was better as a front-man.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM]The B52's - Love Shack - YouTube[/ame]​

As with conservatives voting for Romney, liberals vote for Obama in the hope that actual liberal administrators are placed in positions of influence and power. Consequently, Obama doesn’t need to be ‘liberal,’ just as Romney doesn’t need to be ‘conservative.’

For example, Obama’s two Supreme Court appointees alone is enough to make most liberals happy, and willing to vote for Obama again.

As with conservatives voting for Romney, liberals vote for Obama in the hope that actual liberal administrators are placed in positions of influence and power. Consequently, Obama doesn’t need to be ‘liberal,’ just as Romney doesn’t need to be ‘conservative.’

For example, Obama’s two Supreme Court appointees alone is enough to make most liberals happy, and willing to vote for Obama again.

So, he's a corporatist, but he's "our" corporatist.

Nice. You people are sellling our country down the river.

Well, let's remind the conservatives what we got with FDR....

Justices:

a. Hugo Black was his first, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU While he upheld government power over economic rights, but supported some individual rights, such as free speech.

b. In 1938, he appointed Stanley Forman Reed, who had served in his administration. He deferred to Congress and the executive branch on all matters of economic regulation.

c. Felix Frankfurter, in 1939. This former Harvard Law professor was a champion of the idea of the “living Constitution.”

d. Also in 1939, the most left-wing justice, was William O. Douglas, who served longer than any justice in history (36 years). He ‘discovered’ a sweeping right to privacy in the ‘emanations of the penumbras’ of the Constitution, in Griswold v. Connecticut (contraceptives).

e. In 1940, former governor of Michigan, Frank Murphy….also a “New Dealer” who endorsed the expansion of government power over the private economy.

f. In 1941, James F. Byrnes. Later, Byrnes became the segregationist governor of South Carolina.

g. Robert H. Jackson, in 1941, was the 7th, former solicitor general. He wrote the majority decision in Wickard v. Filburn, which denied a private citizen from growing food for his own use on his property.

h. Wiley Rutledge had been a supporter of the ‘court-packing scheme,’ so was rewarded in 1943. Eight is the most for any President.
From chapter seven, "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Presidents," Steven F. Hayward.

And this President believes he is FDR......

(shudder.....)

Forum List

Back