Dealspot...vacuum sealer $18.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Found this on Amazon figured what the hell.

Limited time deal to $28 + $10 off coupon.

Limited-time deal: Vacuum Sealer Machine,Cesuden Automatic Vacuum Sealer Machine for Food Storage, Food Vacuum Sealer for Wet and Dry Food (Gold)

【What You Get 】 1x Cesuden Vacuum Sealer Machine ,1x Mini Bag Sealer ,10x big vacuum bags, 1x External Pumping Hose, 1x replacement sealing spongia , 1x English instruction manual.

Last edited:
Found this on Amazon figured what the hell.

Limited time deal to $28 + $10 off coupon.

Limited-time deal: Vacuum Sealer Machine,Cesuden Automatic Vacuum Sealer Machine for Food Storage, Food Vacuum Sealer for Wet and Dry Food (Gold) Amazon.com

【What You Get 】 1x Cesuden Vacuum Sealer Machine ,1x Mini Bag Sealer ,10x big vacuum bags, 1x External Pumping Hose, 1x replacement sealing spongia , 1x English instruction manual.
Probably easier than me sticking a drink straw down a ziplock baggy before throwing some things in the fridge.

Probably easier than me sticking a drink straw down a ziplock baggy before throwing some things in the fridge.
Have you seen the water submersion hack?

Interesting and of course works, like the straw method, but straw is quicker and not having to fool with the water.
I will say this, though. If trying to suck the air out a gallon sized bag of loose leafy stuff, you probably would need to be a hooker, that could suck the chrome off a bumper hitch to get that much air out. :auiqs.jpg:

I use my vacuum sealer on meats.

I can easily grab a vacuum packed meat package from the freezer and thaw the frozen meat in a bowl of water in just a little over an hour.....

I use it on my flour and wheat storage.....

Other than that, I don't use it much.... but some times for small things.... Like if I have vanilla bean left, and want it to keep longer, or small bags of rice for my bugout bags or shit hits the fan storage.

I'm glad I have it, my sister who is a major prepper bought me one.....

Sealer came today.

Packaging is somewhat disconcerting.

IMG_20230718_145242598.jpg

IMG_20230718_145321737.jpg
IMG_20230718_145327948.jpg

Forum List

Back