Dead Pool 2015

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
It's that time of year again! Time to figure out which celebrities or famous people will shuffle off the mortal coil this year. You know the drill. Pick ten famous people from any area of fame (politics, the performing arts, sports or media) you think will assume room temperature before December 31, 2015.

Enter early and often, but your FINAL ENTRY will be the one that counts. Entry deadline is December 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Last edited:
My picks for 2015

Billy Graham
Zsa Zsa Gabor
George H. W. Bush
Fidel Castro
Elizabeth Alexandra Mary (Queen Elizabeth II)
Kirk Douglas
Albert Francis Malinaro
Tom Brokaw
Stephen Hawking
Wildcard, Lindsay Lohan

Bob Newhart
Scott Stapp
Bob Sheiffer
Jerry Lewis
Carol Burnett
Abe Vigoda
Herman Wouk
Stan Lee
Lindsay Lohan
Longshot: Justin Bieber

Jimmy Carter
Rosalyn Carter
Nancy Reagan
Bush 41
Barbara Bush
John McCain
Dick Cheney
Walter Mondale
Bob Dole
Mike Dukakis

No prizes this year?
NosmoKing is the one that offers up the prizes, not me. I didn't see where he had started the 2015 Dead Pool, so I did. Maybe he'll offer up a prize, all I offer is bragging rights.

It's funny, I've mentioned this board's annual dead pool at work and quite a few people found it interesting, so I started a dead pool at work this year. Here's the funny part, almost everybody asked how much it cost, as in, they wanted to treat it more like fantasy football with a payout for the winner.

Oh, and my rule for this year................
If one of the people from your prediction dies this year (2014) you have until January 2nd 11:59 EST 2015 to replace them with another person that is still living.

I guess I don't give politicians much thought. Of course I don't really give celebrities much thought either... Proof of this is? I had to look it up to see if Harvey Korman was still alive. He isn't...

okay. Most of you know how this works as we've done it for a few years now.

This thread gives you a chance to predict who will be around and who will be at room temperature by December 31, 2015.

Pick ten celebrities from any venue; entertainment, politics, Kardashian or otherwise. These are the folks you think will pass on during the upcoming year. Enter as many times as you like, but your FINAL entry will be the one that counts.

This is not who you would wish dead (that's too grizzly for consideration). Rather, pick who you think is has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Submit your entries in the next seven days. The contest closes December 31, 2014 at 12:00 midnight eastern time. The winner, if she chooses, will receive a piece of world famous Fiestaware China courtesy of me, if you PM me with a shipping address.

After that, this thread may act as the USMB obituary page.

wondering if age matters..?

some dead pools give points for younger vs older people...

for example, measuring from 100 an 89 year old death would be worth 11 points... someone 44 would be worth 56, etc...

1. Bobby Doerr
  2. George H.W. Bush
  3. Gene Hackman
  4. B.B. King
  5. Olivia de Havilland
  6. Kirk Douglas
  7. Don Rickles
  8. Zsa Zsa Gabor
  9. Al Molinaro
  10. Abe Vigoda

Extra credit: Maureen O'Hara

Mohammad Ali
Abe Vigoda
Jimmy Carter
Kirk Douglas
Valerie Harper
Tom Brocaw
Christopher Plumber
Nancy Reagan
Charlotte Rae
Ruth Bader Ginsburg

This thread gives you a chance to predict who will be around and who will be at room temperature by December 31, 2015.

Pick ten celebrities from any venue; entertainment, politics, Kardashian or otherwise. These are the folks you think will pass on during the upcoming year. Enter as many times as you like, but your FINAL entry will be the one that counts.

This is not who you would wish dead (that's too grizzly for consideration). Rather, pick who you think is has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Submit your entries in the next seven days. The contest closes December 31, 2014 at 12:00 midnight eastern time. The winner, if she chooses, will receive a piece of world famous Fiestaware China courtesy of me, if you PM me with a shipping address.

Didn't you do this last night? And you had about 10 or 12 people on your list which you forecast would be dead sometime in 2015. Remember?

Didn't you do this last night? And you had about 10 or 12 people on your list which you forecast would be dead sometime in 2015. Remember?
Not I!

I had Mickey Rooney, Chuck Noll and maybe three others in 2014.

No prizes this year?
NosmoKing is the one that offers up the prizes, not me. I didn't see where he had started the 2015 Dead Pool, so I did. Maybe he'll offer up a prize, all I offer is bragging rights.

It's funny, I've mentioned this board's annual dead pool at work and quite a few people found it interesting, so I started a dead pool at work this year. Here's the funny part, almost everybody asked how much it cost, as in, they wanted to treat it more like fantasy football with a payout for the winner.
Dead Pool 2015 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back