DC Police Chief: ‘Best Option’ Is For Citizens To Take Out Paris-Style Attackers

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
All you have to do is make sure that all armed citizens are available at the moment and at the right place..

Few people are as bluntly honest as SOME police chiefs and sheriffs.

DC chief knows the truth. If Muslims open up a mass attack...her officers aren't getting in the fight for probably a minute or two.

If they don't Arm the USA Soldier I may blow a freakin' gasket. Can somebody get this info to the Trumpmiester. He can expose it.

I was hoping for even long guns.

That would make you even more of a target. Hell, I rarely wear my tactical pants or shooter's vest when I go out with my wife anymore because the typical shooter's wear gas come to be called a "shoot me first pants/vest" dye to their popularity with CCW holders and shooters in general.

I don't want to give the bad guys ANY advantage in trying to determine who the threats to them may be.

Few people are as bluntly honest as SOME police chiefs and sheriffs.

DC chief knows the truth. If Muslims open up a mass attack...her officers aren't getting in the fight for probably a minute or two.
I'm amazed that someone could become a police chief in DC WITHOUT being a politician. Clearly this guy isn't.

Forum List

Back