DC Bans Churches From Handing Out Straws With Free Coffee

I'd go a step further. If you're seen drinking coffee with a straw you should be beaten within an inch of your life.

When I worked at McDonalds, I was maybe 16 or something like that, people always came in and took our stirs to sniff their cocaine. First it was the little white spoons, remember those, you have to be old enough to remember those I guess, and then we had the little straws, they took those, too.

The Liberals will ban straws with one hand, but hands out syringes with the other hand.
To reveal the hypocracy of this, I would then hand out removed needle syringes to drink or stir the coffee with and watch the liberal commentary expose their own acts.

Who drinks coffee with a straw? ... :dunno:
Whenever I drink ice coffee which is almost never, I drink it through a straw. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think their after the stir sticks, our outreach hands them out for sugar and cream. Hard to stir hot coffee with your finger
I've seen people stir with straws when stir sticks are not available.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah me too, this is just more ignorant BS

Starbucks banned plastics straws and still sell those huge plastic cups they put the now paper straws in....lol fckn dopes

Forum List

Back