Daytona 2012 Thread

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
sweet-daddy-dee.jpg

Here dey go into a left turrrrrn!...Into another left turrrrn!...Into another left turrrrrn!....OMG, I wonder what's gonna happen next! :D

sweet-daddy-dee.jpg

Here dey go into a left turrrrrn!...Into another left turrrrn!...Into another left turrrrrn!....OMG, I wonder what's gonna happen next! :D
Scratch the left turns for now. MORE RAIN.

Who else believes Danica has the ability to become the next NASCAR super star? First was Earndhart then Gordon then Jimmy and now? I think she fits the mold.

Who else believes Danica has the ability to become the next NASCAR super star? First was Earndhart then Gordon then Jimmy and now? I think she fits the mold.
I do, IF she starts WINNING.

Running consistent and stirring a little controversy will carry her further in my opinion. She has to finish races with top numbers. Winning in this sport is tough with all the multi car teams. She has a good boss though with Stewart.

I'll be rooting for her. Be nice to see some females in the sport that aren't just covering it.

I do, IF she starts WINNING.

Running consistent and stirring a little controversy will carry her further in my opinion. She has to finish races with top numbers. Winning in this sport is tough with all the multi car teams. She has a good boss though with Stewart.

I'll be rooting for her. Be nice to see some females in the sport that aren't just covering it.
I agree on that & running under the lights.

I never heard of those guys throwing their team under the bus, when their car didn't run the way that they wanted it to.

You must not pay close attention. Earndhart was the worst with not knowing when the mic was open. I miss him and Gordon going at it

I never heard of those guys throwing their team under the bus, when their car didn't run the way that they wanted it to.

You must not pay close attention. Earndhart was the worst with not knowing when the mic was open. I miss him and Gordon going at it
That was not knowing when there was a hot mic in the neighborhood...Also, he and Gordon were competitors out on the track.

Sainte Danica is a complete front-and-center drama queen head case.

That was not knowing when there was a hot mic in the neighborhood...Also, he and Gordon were competitors out on the track.

Perhaps you notice her behavior more because she gets so much media attention?

I think there's a better chance of me opening up godaddy and actually seeing her tits for once.

I notice her behavior because when men have exhibited the same antics, they usually get a swift shot to the chops and/or kick in the ass.

I haven't noticed that. Although I haven't followed racing as close in recent years. Watched her in several interviews in the last couple days and she appeared humble to me. Time will tell though as she has a camera shoved in her face constantly now with the switch to full time NASCAR.

Everyone called Gordon a drama queen when he started too. I think it has more to do with being a rookie and setting expectations to high.

I notice her behavior because when men have exhibited the same antics, they usually get a swift shot to the chops and/or kick in the ass.
Unless they are named HENDRICK.

I think there's a better chance of me opening up godaddy and actually seeing her tits for once.

Well that won't happen as she is about as flat chested as they come. Lol

Forum List

Back