Day Shift with Jamie Fox

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Started off pretty good. Then got really corny. When I saw Snoop Dog in it..I knew it would go downhill. And it did. Snoop can't act worth shit.

What is with the adoration of Snoop anyway? He's a gangster rapper and now that Martha Stewart has hooked up with him, he is just another George Floyd...that can't act and is still breathing while being adored by the hollyweird elite.

I'm surprised Fox went from playing great roles like Stevie Wonder, to this stupid movie.

Was wondering about that.

Snoop Dog is great as a character actor, like "Huggy Bear" in the Starsky and Hutch movie (comedy).
He was a hoot. But if he has a solid role, he doesn't seem to be able to bring it, like he does in his smaller character roles.

I did not see this movie because I generally do not watch movies with an all black cast or with blacks as primary stars. My exceptions are, anything with Denzel Washington. I did see the most recent version of Shaft. Not a well known movie but it did that both older Shaft characters.

The kill shot for me is if it is woke.

I did not see this movie because I generally do not watch movies with an all black cast or with blacks as primary stars. My exceptions are, anything with Denzel Washington. I did see the most recent version of Shaft. Not a well known movie but it did that both older Shaft characters.

The kill shot for me is if it is woke.
The sidekick to the main character (Fox) is white.

Started off pretty good. Then got really corny. When I saw Snoop Dog in it..I knew it would go downhill. And it did. Snoop can't act worth shit.

What is with the adoration of Snoop anyway? He's a gangster rapper and now that Martha Stewart has hooked up with him, he is just another George Floyd...that can't act and is still breathing while being adored by the hollyweird elite.

I'm surprised Fox went from playing great roles like Stevie Wonder, to this stupid movie.
Yeah, i dont get it either. I dont find him funny, and he sure as fuck isnt dishing out words of wisdom.

Forum List

Back