Darrell Issa’s Obama Bashing Backfires When He Uses a Weather App To Defeat Ebola On CNN

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
Issa is 72 degrees with a 20% chance of precipitation.

Rep. Darrell Issa humiliated himself on CNN today. While criticizing President Obama’s Ebola response, Issa held up his smartphone to show the world how easy it would be to monitor body temperatures on our phones. Unfortunately for him, the phone gave him the weather forecast, not his body temperature.

Darrell Issa s Obama Bashing Backfires When He Uses a Weather App To Defeat Ebola On CNN

How was talking about an app that could monitor body temp be considered using a weather app to defeat Ebola?

I think he was making a point that it could be done, but the title of this thread is idiotic.

Obama hasn't handled anything worth a shit. You guys forgive anything he does, then bash someone for a simple slip. Unreal.

How was talking about an app that could monitor body temp be considered using a weather app to defeat Ebola?

I think he was making a point that it could be done, but the title of this thread is idiotic.

Obama hasn't handled anything worth a shit. You guys forgive anything he does, then bash someone for a simple slip. Unreal.

Mistaking his smartphone's weather app for a thermometer on national TV is FUNNY!

Issa is 72 degrees with a 20% chance of precipitation.

Rep. Darrell Issa humiliated himself on CNN today. While criticizing President Obama’s Ebola response, Issa held up his smartphone to show the world how easy it would be to monitor body temperatures on our phones. Unfortunately for him, the phone gave him the weather forecast, not his body temperature.

Darrell Issa s Obama Bashing Backfires When He Uses a Weather App To Defeat Ebola On CNN

He was showing a weather app when he was talking about an app that could take your temperature. He also failed to mention that you need to buy a thermometer that is compatible with the phone. Issa looked like an idiot, as usual.

Forum List

Back