Darn it! This new Fox News poll (Indiana Senate) makes me nervous

This new poll showing Donnelly the libtard ahead of the Republican by 7% among likely voters makes me nervous, because it’s a fox news poll and Fox News is on our side.
Can you guys please help me deal with this case of the jitters? Tell me Braun will win. I need to hear it.
Fox News Indiana Senate poll 10-31-2018
Chill out. This is 2016 all over again...the media is overplaying this even more than they did in 2016 and they know it. They are HOPING they are right but if they aren't expect several media outlets to stop posting polls or taking them etc I would expect some collapse of the media empire as well.
Fox News isn't a liberal outlet. They're with us.

Hey, dude, this is like your 50th thread on this topic. Take your Valium or Ativan before you have a stroke.

The only poll that counts is next Tuesday.
Says a member who has no clue what polls are all about

Polls are about crafting public opinion. They lost their balls in the 2016 election.
Oh! The fake and sleazy polls your favorite rightwing a-hole use? Push polls?

Polls are not about crafting public opinion. They seek to sift through the noise to find public opinion.

People reading polls who said Trump stood even a slight chance of winning, were correct. If a poll leads you to believe a candidate stands a 20% chance of winning, then you are not wrong if the candidate wins. you appear a bit confused, and stupendously ignorant that the GOP and Trump and others are still paying tons of $$$ for polls
I think polls should be forbidden a month prior to the election. It sways too many people's votes. If you want to put $$ on who is going to win, take it to your bookie. Not you, personally, just the general "you."

This new poll showing Donnelly the libtard ahead of the Republican by 7% among likely voters makes me nervous, because it’s a fox news poll and Fox News is on our side.
Can you guys please help me deal with this case of the jitters? Tell me Braun will win. I need to hear it.
Chill out. This is 2016 all over again...the media is overplaying this even more than they did in 2016 and they know it. They are HOPING they are right but if they aren't expect several media outlets to stop posting polls or taking them etc I would expect some collapse of the media empire as well.
That doesn't mean they should skew the results, does it? Or do you think it should?

That doesn't mean they should skew the results, does it? Or do you think it should?
Please don’t stress me. I have too much stress, especially today that Marist came out with a poll poll Democrats are leading the generic ballot by 9%. We need to stick together.

The only poll that counts is next Tuesday.
Says a member who has no clue what polls are all about

Polls are about crafting public opinion. They lost their balls in the 2016 election.
Oh! The fake and sleazy polls your favorite rightwing a-hole use? Push polls?

Polls are not about crafting public opinion. They seek to sift through the noise to find public opinion.

People reading polls who said Trump stood even a slight chance of winning, were correct. If a poll leads you to believe a candidate stands a 20% chance of winning, then you are not wrong if the candidate wins. you appear a bit confused, and stupendously ignorant that the GOP and Trump and others are still paying tons of $$$ for polls
I think polls should be forbidden a month prior to the election. It sways too many people's votes. If you want to put $$ on who is going to win, take it to your bookie. Not you, personally, just the general "you."

Really?

Has a poll ever changed your vote?

Fox News isn't AS BAD as the rest they have some decent folks like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham the rest I don't care for.

Like any one gives a shit about these fake polls...

Trump was down 20 points a week before we Spanked you libtards ass...

Matt Beavin was down in KY by 6 points and he won by 8,

that's right, a 14 point spread....

Look at sanders, biden and obongos recent rallys,

they can't fill a High School Gym.

We are going to Stomp libtard Ass on November 6th....

Sitting here watching Trumps Rally right now and the crowd is going wild...

I am loving it, life is good...…...

Forum List

Back