Danielle Watts, The Rosa Parks Of Public Sex! 'i Have A Publicist!"

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Awesome.

"The sergeant involved, Jim Parker, was carrying a digital tape recorder which captured the incident from start to finish. The Los Angeles Times has the entire tape here. (Warning: there’s some crude language on the tape, all of it spoken by Watts.)"

"
It seems that the pair’s amorous activities were noticed by people in a nearby office building, people who were so Victorian as to call the police to report the spectacle. The couple’s coupling had concluded by the time Sgt. Parker arrived to find Watts on the sidewalk talking on her cellphone. As Sgt. Parker’s tape reveals, Watts soon went, if not completely berserk, very nearly so, invoking the racial issue and informing Sgt. Parker of a fact few cops outside certain parts of Los Angeles ever contend with. “I have a publicist,” she announced.

“Uh oh,” she must have expected the sergeant to say, “a publicist you say! Off you go, then!”

But that’s not what he said. He asked to see her identification, a request that sent her even farther over the edge. While on the phone with her “daddy,” she laments the fact that she “can’t make out with my boyfriend in front of my f***ing studio without having the cops called on me!”

Given what Sgt. Parker learned from the person who called the police, Miss Watts’s definition of “make out” is a far more expansive one than is generally used. According to the sergeant, he was told that Watts and Lucas where engaged in sexual congress in Lucas’s silver Mercedes, with her straddling him while his feet extended from the open door onto the curb. Ridiculous, you say?"
PJ Media Daniele Watts and the Allure of Racial Victimhood

"The eyewitnesses say Brian then began "horizontally bongoing her boobs back and forth." He says she eventually reached into the center console, grabbed a tissue, wiped him down and then herself and tossed it on the grass.

"Someone from the office called the cops and made an indecent exposure complaint. TMZ obtained police audio when the cops came out, and Daniele played the race and fame cards."

Django Unchained Actress -- We Got the Pictures ... And It Looks Like Sex TMZ.com

Read more: Django Unchained Actress -- We Got the Pictures ... And It Looks Like Sex TMZ.com

But...but...but...but...how can we make the cops out to be evil racist bullies if....wait...why did they have to release that video? Um...um....COPS ARE BAD, MMMMKAY?

All the douchebags out there whining about "EVERY COP MUST WEAR A BODY CAMERA ALL DAY" is gonna be REAL disa-fucking-ppointed when they start seeing all these police cameras...are gonna show 99% of "brutality" and "racism" complaints are bullshit.

The first people who will demand cops STOP wearing cameras? LAWYERS. They'll go bankrupt due to so fewer lawuits to file.

Bring it on you idiots. Put a camera on every cop and every car and ever gun they carry, and watch the unintended truth: That 99% of cop haters are lying douchebags.

All the douchebags out there whining about "EVERY COP MUST WEAR A BODY CAMERA ALL DAY" is gonna be REAL disa-fucking-ppointed when they start seeing all these police cameras...are gonna show 99% of "brutality" and "racism" complaints are bullshit.

The first people who will demand cops STOP wearing cameras? LAWYERS. They'll go bankrupt due to so fewer lawuits to file.

Bring it on you idiots. Put a camera on every cop and every car and ever gun they carry, and watch the unintended truth: That 99% of cop haters are lying douchebags.

Good I'm glad you agree.

Awesome.

"The sergeant involved, Jim Parker, was carrying a digital tape recorder which captured the incident from start to finish. The Los Angeles Times has the entire tape here. (Warning: there’s some crude language on the tape, all of it spoken by Watts.)"

"
It seems that the pair’s amorous activities were noticed by people in a nearby office building, people who were so Victorian as to call the police to report the spectacle. The couple’s coupling had concluded by the time Sgt. Parker arrived to find Watts on the sidewalk talking on her cellphone. As Sgt. Parker’s tape reveals, Watts soon went, if not completely berserk, very nearly so, invoking the racial issue and informing Sgt. Parker of a fact few cops outside certain parts of Los Angeles ever contend with. “I have a publicist,” she announced.

“Uh oh,” she must have expected the sergeant to say, “a publicist you say! Off you go, then!”

But that’s not what he said. He asked to see her identification, a request that sent her even farther over the edge. While on the phone with her “daddy,” she laments the fact that she “can’t make out with my boyfriend in front of my f***ing studio without having the cops called on me!”

Given what Sgt. Parker learned from the person who called the police, Miss Watts’s definition of “make out” is a far more expansive one than is generally used. According to the sergeant, he was told that Watts and Lucas where engaged in sexual congress in Lucas’s silver Mercedes, with her straddling him while his feet extended from the open door onto the curb. Ridiculous, you say?"

"The eyewitnesses say Brian then began "horizontally bongoing her boobs back and forth." He says she eventually reached into the center console, grabbed a tissue, wiped him down and then herself and tossed it on the grass.

"Someone from the office called the cops and made an indecent exposure complaint. TMZ obtained police audio when the cops came out, and Daniele played the race and fame cards."

Django Unchained Actress -- We Got the Pictures ... And It Looks Like Sex TMZ.com

Read more: Django Unchained Actress -- We Got the Pictures ... And It Looks Like Sex TMZ.com
What a spoiled little jerk. What's she gonna do when in two years her career is over.

Awesome.

"

What a spoiled little jerk. What's she gonna do when in two years her career is over.
it may be over now.....

Forum List

Back