Dancing with the Czars ala Beck

How stupid can some on the right get? The term "Czar" was made up by the frigging media because it was easier than stating the real job title. One of the speakers as the Values Thingy Today actually tried to tie this word to Russia.

I can understand it from Beck, he's trying to get people on the far right to watch and he's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but for an elected official to actually talk about this title like it's Russian.....and like it wasn't the same shit in Bush's regime.

If this is what they are concerned about, they are either morons or liars.

Czar Definition | Definition of Czar at Dictionary.com

czar

Any person exercising great authority or power in a particular field

Seems accurate; works for me.

It is a Russian term, is it not?

Is the point of that video suppose to be that Bush had more czars than Obama? That isn't what's being questioned. Were Bush's czars radicals? Were they self-avowed communists? Were they racists?

keep drinking that koolaid....Someday you'll see how smart Beck really is.

You do realize some of those 'czars' are bush appointed right? Beck is right here just like he was right about 2 million people showing up on 9/12.

one day we will see how smart beck is? i don't think so, one day beck fans will realize how dumb they look supporting that idiot.

czar

Is the point of that video suppose to be that Bush had more czars than Obama? That isn't what's being questioned. Were Bush's czars radicals? Were they self-avowed communists? Were they racists?
Why didn't you complain when Bush had more "Czars" than Obama has?

Beck didn't go after them because they were czars. He went after them because of their affiliations.

czar

Why didn't you complain when Bush had more "Czars" than Obama has?

That isn't what's being questioned. Were Bush's czars radicals? Were they self-avowed communists? Were they racists? (you didn't read my previous post, did you?)

keep drinking that koolaid....Someday you'll see how smart Beck really is.

You do realize some of those 'czars' are bush appointed right? Beck is right here just like he was right about 2 million people showing up on 9/12.

one day we will see how smart beck is? i don't think so, one day beck fans will realize how dumb they look supporting that idiot.

Are they radicals? Are they self-avowed communists? Are they racists? Are they revolutionaries?

That isn't what's being questioned. Were Bush's czars radicals? Were they self-avowed communists? Were they racists? (you didn't read my previous post, did you?)

Why not just admit like you did to me that you didn't know. Also, how many of Obama's are self-avowed communists, racists, and radicals?

By the way, since you knew NOTHING about those czars, how do you know that none of them were racists or anything bad of the sort?

My point proven.

Last edited:

Why not just admit like you did to me that you didn't know. Also, how many of Obama's are self-avowed communists, racists, and radicals?

I don't know, that's why I asked. Did you not get that?

Those listed in my sig (Sunstein may not be a czar, not sure) are one of the above.

By the way, since you knew NOTHING about those czars, how do you know that none of them were racists or anything bad of the sort?

My point proven.

If Bush's czars were communists/radicals/racists/revolutionaries the MSM would have been all over it like white on rice, and you know it.

What point?

Robert, do you really believe that the media would not have jumped on any little piece of dirt in any part of the Bush administration?

Last edited:

I don't know, that's why I asked. Did you not get that?

Those listed in my sig (Sunstein may not be a czar, not sure) are one of the above.

My point proven.

If Bush's czars were communists/radicals/racists/revolutionaries the MSM would have been all over it like white on rice, and you know it.

What point?

:clap2:

KNOW YOUR CZARS--

Yesterday another prominant democrat wrote Barack Obama to complain about all of Obama's Czars. These are people who are NOT under any kind of government control--"senate or congress" but are somehow in charge. Like Van Jones the recent appointee that had to resign as the "green JOBS czar" who is on video for wanting to let out felons out of our prisons to do all this new GREEN JOBS WORK. HELLO! These Czars only answer to the POTUS--not to the U.S congress or the U.S senate. Prior to this democrat senator Bird had a fit over all of these OBAMA CZAR appointments.

Now for you liberals out there--who had the LEAST of Czar appointments?
1. Ronald Reagan
2. Jimmy Carter
3. Bill Clinton
4. G.W. Bush
5. George H.W. Bush

Answer: George H.W Bush only had ONE czar--now we're up to 47 CZARS with Barack Obama--LOL.

The "community organizer" at work.

Last edited:
We should have a weekly contest. Put a photo up of one of the czars and play "Name that czar". Who even knows these peoples names????

Regardless of one's views on Beck, he has been incredibly effective in sending this administration dancing to and fro.

His act does wear thin on me though - but the questions he poses are legit...

Regardless of one's views on Beck, he has been incredibly effective in sending this administration dancing to and fro.

His act does wear thin on me though - but the questions he poses are legit...

And he knows the names of all the czars.

What point?

My point that just because you don't know from the MSM that there may of not been any radicals or racist in the Bush Czars group.

HOWEVER, this is the same MSM that you and MANY others here bash for not reporting the news. This is the SAME MSM that FAILED to do their job in 2003 when it came to the arrival of the Iraq War. They CONTINUE to FAIL at their job when it comes to covering Veterans returning home and 9/11 First Responders. The MSM is a constant failure when it came to the Bush Administration and is now when it comes to reporting plenty of important topics.

The fact that people are making a big deal out of these Czars now and not before is a telling sign.

Forum List

Back