DAMN, The Rino's ARE SCARED..GOP Consultant Accuses Breitbart.com of Being “Pravda” for Donald Trump

And by the way, connecting on a forum that is filled with equally stupid idiots is not exactly something to brag about.

I'm sure all the many idiots you claim, will remember your statement.... Too fucking easy bitch slapping low 2digit IQ'd morons, BUT entertaining!
I insult them daily just like you.
Unlike you I'm not here to impress or befriend anyone.

I feel the same way for Ted Cruz as I do for Trump, apparently your having a love affair with anything but reality! Me embarrassed, if anyone it should be you with your asinine remarks! Perhaps you should listen when the NeoCommie GUSH all over Hillary!
I like Cruz. Doesn't mean i have to make an ass of myself about it on the internet.

Perhaps when you grow up you'll figure that out.

I'm guessing that time has come & gone though

Your OPINION is just that... when you pick it up and have a RATING as I do with 5 YEARS less time here than you, little fella, perhaps then you should flap your jaw! Like Trump, I connect with many in here... you, who the fuck knows!!!
You're rating? Really? 5 less years? Math much?

Go to bed loser

Oh, I hit a 5 instead of a THREE well guess that proves what you are!....

#1 and definitely #4 fits your sorry ass!

Liberal-beware-of-internet-lib-163351175766.jpeg
Back to calling me a liberal? It must be embarrassing to be so impotent
You just can't help what you are... Perhaps the JakeASS isn't the only Manchurian Republican....

And by the way, connecting on a forum that is filled with equally stupid idiots is not exactly something to brag about.

I'm sure all the many idiots you claim, will remember your statement.... Too fucking easy bitch slapping low 2digit IQ'd morons, BUT entertaining!

Don't worry, you don't!...

How do you know? Have you spent the last 30 minutes comparing "ratings"? Loser

Don't have to, yours are less than half of mine! You should try thinking, it would be a new experience for you!

Don't have to, yours are less than half of mine! You should try thinking, it would be a new experience for you!
I've never looked. That's just busy work for basement dweller types. Although i see you have it nailed down. Good job

I've never looked. That's just busy work for basement dweller types. Although i see you have it nailed down. Good job
Accolades from many true conservatives.... which apparently, you aren't!

Apparently?
5 minutes ago you proclaimed me a liberal.

Take your meds and TRY really hard to not do anything else to harm your "ratings" tonight. Wouldn't want you to freak out and do something drastic from the depression that would result from realizing I've owned your ass for the last hour.

Good night sophomore

Apparently?

Take your meds and TRY really hard to not do anything else to harm your "ratings" tonight. Wouldn't want you to freak out and do something drastic from the depression that would result from realizing I've owned your ass for the last hour.

Good night sophomore
Hell, the JakeAss claims he's REPUBLICAN WHEN HE ISN'T... simply treating you with the same caliber of treatment I give to Jake! I do appreciate you declaring your self the winner... LOSERS ALWAYS declare themselves the winner, that's why you're a liberal!

The only thing you haven't done is call me a racist, while doing a #3!

Apparently?

Good night sophomore
Hell, the JakeAss claims he's REPUBLICAN WHEN HE ISN'T... simply treating you with the same caliber of treatment I give to Jake! I do appreciate you declaring your self the winner... LOSERS ALWAYS declare themselves the winner, that's why you're a liberal!

The only thing you haven't done is call me a racist, while doing a #3!

[/QUOTE
Hey isn't Grandpa a convicted felon?

Forum List

Back