Damn! M. Kelly Smackdown

Megan Kelly is a has-been that never will be again......that proverbial snow ball is picking up speed.

Megan K. is simply looking for ratings, her show is a hot zero!! She should crawl back to Fox were adoring dirty ol white men and stupid old white women found her appealing...the rest of us see her as a thirsty looking for ratings whore.
She didn’t bend over for the Don so Fox won’t take her back. Trump’s goving her the Harvey Weinstein treatment.

NBC can’t drop her fast enough. Get an actual journalist in there instead.

Megan K. is simply looking for ratings, her show is a hot zero!! She should crawl back to Fox were adoring dirty ol white men and stupid old white women found her appealing...the rest of us see her as a thirsty looking for ratings whore.

I'm sure she did do it for ratings, regardless, it was nice to see Hanoi Jane put in her place.
Jane Fonda is a 80 plus year old woman, if you and Megan want to live in the past, than lets re visit Megan's run on Fox, where every single day, she spoke lies and bullshit for a pay check.

I'm sure she did do it for ratings, regardless, it was nice to see Hanoi Jane put in her place.
Jane Fonda is a 80 plus year old woman, if you and Megan want to live in the past, than lets re visit Megan's run on Fox, where every single day, she spoke lies and bullshit for a pay check.

At least Kelly's actions were not traitorous, and did not hurt thousands of American soldiers.

At least Kelly's actions were not traitorous, and did not hurt thousands of American soldiers.
Let me tell you what hurts American soldiers, a president who differed his obligations to serve and who's leadership could lead these brave men and women to a war nobody wants. Jane, was young, a activist and thanks to her and that generation that war ended sooner than we all wished for.

Let me tell you what hurts American soldiers, a president who differed his obligations to serve and who's leadership could lead these brave men and women to a war nobody wants. Jane, was young, a activist and thanks to her and that generation that war ended sooner than we all wished for.
I know, you like swallowing North Korea’s shit.

Forum List

Back