Damn, i guess the mods here are millenials and didnt find the PC article amusing.

Should the mods stop censoring posts put in the humor , just because they dont find it funny?

• Yeah, Truth hurts, get over it butt hurt liberals, grow a pair, and man the fuck up.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

So political chick posted a video showing a whiney ass liberal millennial whining . The post was shut down, without any other inputs. I was going to post this picture as it defines REAL men of the great generation and the pansy ass liberal men of the millennials. Go ahead, shut this one down, also, when liberal don't find humor in what is posted, then the FAIRNESS DOCTRINE is enforced.

american-manhood.jpg

So political chick posted a video showing a whiney ass liberal millennial whining . The post was shut down, without any other inputs. I was going to post this picture as it defines REAL men of the great generation and the pansy ass liberal men of the millennials. Go ahead, shut this one down, also, when liberal don't find humor in what is posted, then the FAIRNESS DOCTRINE is enforced.

View attachment 173084

I still can't understand what was 'personal'

"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own."

You provided NO personal content in your OP

Last edited:
"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own."

You provided NO personal content in your OP
Humor through video is worth a thousand words......Don't need no stinking material...

according to the Rules and Guidelines, you do need some stinking material.

and now, since you have your answer, and we are all in violation of discussing mod actions in open forum,

This thread is also closed.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back