Dallas Cop That Shot Black Man In His Own Apartment....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Has been fired for adverse conduct? Why so vague? What are the cops hiding? Did she try to stage the scene? Did she express racists beliefs while being arrested?

See the full statement below.

Dallas police fire officer charged with fatally shooting man in his apartment - CNN

"An internal affairs investigation concluded that Guyger "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested" for manslaughter, according to a statement released on DPD's verified Twitter account."

She should say that the victim tried to rape her, right?
She should say why she voluntarily went to his apartment and shot him.

Before or after the rape?
What rape? She never mentioned she was raped.

If she alleges a rape, how can you doubt it?
But she didnt allege a rape. How can I believe something she never claimed?

She should say that the victim tried to rape her, right?

Well not yet. But her memory was probably foggy right now. Give her 30 years or so to remember

Well not yet. But her memory was probably foggy right now. Give her 30 years or so to remember
That sounds cool to me. In the meantime she can serve her prison sentence until she remembers.

Has been fired for adverse conduct? Why so vague? What are the cops hiding? Did she try to stage the scene? Did she express racists beliefs while being arrested?

Dallas police fire officer charged with fatally shooting man in his apartment - CNN

"An internal affairs investigation concluded that Guyger "engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested" for manslaughter, according to a statement released on DPD's verified Twitter account."

I agree the way this is being handled smacks of a cover up.

I agree the way this is being handled smacks of a cover up.

Covered Up? how is that? do you realize the officer is the one who called 911 immediately after she shot him?
IF she wanted to murder this guy for some reason, she could have "set it up" to do it in a way that would not immediately include wrecking her career after she had only been in the police department for four years.

Most likely it happened just like she said. She HAD gotten off work and went home but she fucked up. And honestly I think she should be convicted of manslaughter.. there's no way around taking a life even if you didnt intend to

Forum List

Back