Dalia...what's going on in France lately??

Hopefully the removal of Deep State and WEF poster boy , Macron .

The black Muslims are to stupid to succeed in France …so now they have to take it

Hopefully the removal of Deep State and WEF poster boy , Macron .

He doesn't give a shit about the riots. Macron is too busy partying with Elton John, worrying about "climate change", and blaming video games and social media for the unrest.

Dear France:

Please bring back that big head-chopper thing with the funny French name. You know, the thing you used during the French Revolution.

Sincerely yours, JGalt

sjsjjsjsjsmmsmsmsmms.jpg

He knew what to do

The unrest is over a 17 yr old delivery driver being shot by police. Today is his funeral.

He had quite the criminal record.

'Allahu Akbar' Riots Erupt in France After Police Shooting of 17-Year-Old Nahel with a Lengthy Criminal History (Videos) - RAIR

Dalia Since you are there, can you give us insight? I saw over on twitter fires, cops all over the place, many people gathered and it was not for a party!

I hope this is in the right forum.

AyeCantSeeYou MisterBeale Coyote
Gracie, It is the explosion of suburbs in France especially the no-go zones and violence is everywhere in the big cities yesterday it was especially in Marseille, Grenoble and Lyon 30 minutes from my home, there are many fires, looting and people are starting to be afraid and 70% of the French ask that the Army be called because some rioters are armed in the streets it has become very dangerous to live in France.

Last edited:
I'm confused, about the logic of the young folks in Belgium.

What do they think this current event has to do with them?

IMO? This would be like the left in Mexico City or Toronto, having BLM protests at the height of that George Floyd mess. . . I don't really see the logic, TBH.

I'm confused, about the logic of the young folks in Belgium.

What do they think this current event has to do with them?

IMO? This would be like the left in Mexico City or Toronto, having BLM protests at the height of that George Floyd mess. . . I don't really see the logic, TBH.
There is a possibility that it will happen everywhere in Europe but there are more and more countries that it is the extreme right that is in power and we French are dragging our feet to put the extreme right in power

Gun ownership in urban France is extremely limited.
Protestors have taken over towns and areas of cities because they are the only ones armed.
That fact is why they can so easily take over.
1) Where did they get guns? - Images have shown that some of the protestors are carrying military weapons. Who supplied them?
2) Why do French citizens allow immigrants to essentially create "mini-countries" in their borders?
What mindset makes this acceptable?

Gun ownership in urban France is extremely limited.
Protestors have taken over towns and areas of cities because they are the only ones armed.
That fact is why they can so easily take over.
1) Where did they get guns? - Images have shown that some of the protestors are carrying military weapons. Who supplied them?
2) Why do French citizens allow immigrants to essentially create "mini-countries" in their borders?
What mindset makes this acceptable?
Some of protesters are armed with US-made antimaterial rifles that may have come frome Ukraine.
IMG_20230702_155645_334.jpg

Ironically, some French cops are armed with Russian carabines.
IMG_20230701_214131_636.jpg

Forum List

Back