DailyKOS Writers Leave Over Hillary Bashing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gunny, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The extreme left will turn even on their own. That's right geniuses, go ahead and split your party in half.

2. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    LMFAO...if the left disagrees with the left its "turning on its own", if they don't disagree with the left its "blind partisanship".

Remind me how independent you are Gunny? :rofl:

3. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Only you could come up something as dishonest, not to mention retarded, as that response.

You take two, completely separate statements out of context and twist them to suit your bullshit.

Try addressing the post with even a smattering of that intelligence you claim to have instead of just proving yourself a dishonest chump.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    Stunning argument.

Yes they are two completely separate statements. Even you aren't stupid enough to contradict yourself in the same paragraph. You are a hypocrite, but you hide it decently well. Care to explain how its out of context ?

The post was just you jerking off to internal strife among the left. No, theres nothing to address there.

Oh and tsk tsk, bashing Gunny? I recall you yelling at me for that a little bit ago. You wouldn't break your own rules would you? Naaaah, never.

5. DeadCanDance

DeadCanDance Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    LMAO!

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Nothign wrong with my argument. The facts are in the first post. Disprove them instead of this continual game of deflection and dishonesty.

And no, I'm not going to go down your little dishonest, literalist, bullshit road of deflection explaining the obvious. Your dishonest attempt to claim the two are related within any context I have used them is exposed. Simple as that.

The fact is there is a rift in the Democrat party. I pointed it out. Wipe your tears and get over it.

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Oh look ... the second most dishonest leftwingnut on the board chimes in.:rolleyes:

8. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    What exactly am I supposed to be disproving? I haven't disagreed with the facts, merely pointed out that your a hypocrite. I'm not deflecting anything, dumbass, there is nothing to deflect from.

LMAO...yes its "exposed"...why do we know its exposed? Cause Gunny said so! Get off of your high horse you pompous ass. I asked how I said they were out of context, and you didn't care to anwser. So no you haven't exposed anything except what a fraud you are.

Wow, really? Wait you mean Obama and Hillary are running neck and neck and there is a division in the party?

Thanks for opening my eyes to that clever analysis Gunny. I'm surprised you aren't a political commentator or something. I'm not crying over it, I actually think as long as it doesn't go too far its good for the party. People actually care enough about their candidates to go all out for them. Not quite the same for old horse McCain now is it? Oh wait, but you wouldn't care cause your an "independent".

9. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,397
    Self righteous libs have no problem excoriating their own. Hell, they openly bash poor old Bill now and accuse him of being senile after he brought them their version of camelot in the 90's. They'll do the same to Obama in a few years if he somehow manages to win the presidency.

10. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    I know...the right would never attack one of their own...I mean the right has always loved John McCain.